Join our server on Discord

Warmachine
Frank and his army standing ready for battle the wind blows "..." Frank gets annoyed "*Vain* YOU SAID THEY WHERE COMING!!! Well? I don't see them!" " Uhhh... Maybe they got held up." ...Frank sighs "Take five guys." Frank mumbles as his units disperse "Fucking shit."
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
The Necromancer gazed down upon the three factions, watching with disinterest as two factions conversed and one prepared for battle impatiently. Ace made a gesture to an invisible unit behind him and stayed as he was. Stationary and magically veiled from detection. Would there be a battle tonight? Considering the blood lust of some of the Khador... Ace didn't doubt it.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Korbachev sniffed the air, his pupils shrinking, as he picked up an all-too familiar scent.

"Protectorate scum..." he growled lowly, as he raised his scythe.

The field gunner climbed up the leg of the Destroyer, looking out over the horizon with his spyglass.

"Yes, sir. We have a small contingent headed our way. Mostly fast moving. They'll cause a good amount of damage to out Jacks if they get in close enough for an attack.

"SOLDIERS, PREPARE FOR GLORY. READY THE FIELD CANNON," he ordered, than turned to the Rhul mercs, "How much for your services?"

As the Field Gunners set the heavy cannon up behind a small outcropping of rocks, the Destroyer silently received it's command, and raised the large cannon that made up it's left arm, ready to open fire on whatever came it's way.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
The Rhulic soldiers broke lines and rushed to form one large pack instead of two equal halves, leaving the camps behind them. Isaac stepped forward from his front lines looking at the other warcaster. "Well given the current circumstances, the battle with the zealots will cost you, mhmm" Isaac pulled out a single gold coin and flicked it between his fingers. His quills rustled in the breeze before he spoke again, " 3000 Gold peices, should be adequate." Isaac said raising his average price a full 500 pieces due to the fact of urgency. The porcupien smiled as his soldiers began to prepare for a clash.
"You can't just do that..."

"Bitch please and tree"

"وليس هناك ما هو صحيح ، كل شيء مسموح به."
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Frank looked off into the distance. "Damn.... there about to move huh? Hehehe! Ohhhh~~~ I cant wait!!!! Alrighty guys! LINE UP!!!" His units hissed to life as the formed up yet again "You know what to do. I expect it to be FLAWLESS!"
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
As Ace predicted, the Khador hired the mercenaries to aid them in battle. It was tempting, very tempting to join the battle, but attacking either side would be risky. He knew for one that the Cryx would never battle alongside Followers of Menoth, but they could not fight on their own while two Factions are allied. Nor can they fight alongside both factions.

No, he shall observe a little longer.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Korbachev nodded to his Manhunter, who produced a sack of gold stashed away in a seldom used hidden compartment on the Kodiak, as it took a defensive position.

The female Manhunter handed the bag over to the Rhul Warcaster, and nodded at her own Warcaster.

"Here's 3500." The Deathslinger said, "don't fail me, or I shall put you to my blade personally."

With that, he assumed command of the Rhul troops and Jacks.

"Shocktroopers, set up a defensive wall, Demolition Corps, wait behind them until the Enemy Jacks are within range of the guns. Rhulin Soldiers, be ready to charge with my men."

Korbachev nodded at his Man-o-War on Horseback, who waited patiently, waiting for the sounds of the big guns to go off, before he led the charge.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Isaac sent silent orders to his jacks to advance into the forest, staying close. His Bokur followed him closely. The other section of his army stayed in a tight formation, the gudrun and other bokur waited with the army as the menites advanced slowly. The Horgen hold satyed in very tight formation and began to turn on their steam powered hammers. As a group the Horgen hold members easily tore through other units.
"You can't just do that..."

"Bitch please and tree"

"وليس هناك ما هو صحيح ، كل شيء مسموح به."
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
As Isaac Grundbacks army advanced in a tight formation Frank grinend and shouted " DELIVERERS!!! FIRE ON THERE PACK!!!" as Frank Said with rockets pounded into his tight formation inaccuratrely but non the less powerfully "Fell right into my trap." Frank added "Reckoner stay back and fire, Guardian move up and throw them to keep them close!"
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
The level of tactics he witnessed amused the Lion. Crude as they were, they were also direct. Gesturing to what seemed like nothing, the Necromancer vanished off the top of the cliff completely. The Cryx could use a few souls and salvage a few arms, but they weren't exactly invincible. He had to plan his attacks properly, not rushing, but not taking too much time to decide either. He would pick them off group by group.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers