Join our server on Discord

Darkness to light (Silver/AWL)
Amy winced as eh reached for her nipples, but found that he was not twisting or hurting them, in fact he was making them feel really really good! "Ohhh....thank....thank you..." She moaned as she bounced up and down, her pace increasing each time. Her body was set ablaze with flames of pleasure that reached her every fiber. She had never beheld pleasure such as this. "Oh...m-my gods..." She moaned as she felt her orgasm rising. She knew she would never cum before him however. It was something she had been trained to do as well. To cum without permission was to be whipped and starved for a week. Her nipples produced small amounts of milk as they where fondled, and this only made her moan even louder.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Mmmmgghhh...." The avian growled in pleasure, looking up at Amy as he squeezed her breasts, his thumbs rubbing over her lactating nipples. "I love you Amy...mmmrrrhh!" he murred, his balls tightening and releasing precum into Amy's pussy as his orgasm built up steadily, his cock thickening as well; as it tended to do that when he was near orgasm. "C-Cum with me...Amy...." he grunted, starting to thrust harder up into her, and massage her breasts more roughly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Y-Yes master!" She said out of instinct as she bounced up and down on him. Measuring how much more pleasure she had to give him, she thrust all the way down, taking his whole member all at once and arched her back, leting out a scream of pure ecstacy as she came harder then ever before. Her pussy took his cock in a vice like grip as she shot milk from her nipples and moaned loudly, her juices spraying out and covering their thighs.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"GGghhh!! Rrggh!!" The avian growled, feeling her pussy clamping his cock tightly; his claws moving down to her hips as he started jackhammering against her, only taking a few more seconds of hard thrusting to hit his climax; releasing a stream of his thick, hot semen inside her pussy, filling her up. "Ooohh, Amy!!" He moaned, arching his back as he held all of his member inside her; throbbing and pulsating as it released his big load into the vixen's abused pussy.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Amy held her head in sheer ecstacy as she felt herself being filled to the brim by his hot sloshing cum. It was everything she ever wanted and she took a much as she could. She stayed upright as she took all his cum, still in the throws of her own orgasm until finally it passed and she slowly collapsed on his chest, murring in the afterglow. She nuzzeled his chest and licked his face a little as she felt his body warm her and heal her soul.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Mmrrgghh....Amy..." The avian softly murred, wrapping his arms around her back and nuzzling her in return, giving her cheek a gentle kiss. "You're...so good...I love you..." he murmured to her, claws stroking gently up and down her back as his rock-hard shaft stayed hard inside her form the tight clamp of her vaginal walls.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Amy looked up at him and kissed him back. "Ocax...thank you." she said as she gently stoked his chest. "But Ocax...what is love?" She had not heard the word....she had never heard the word used outside of "No body could ever love a slut like you." She would have asked her master to calreify it but she was not allowed to ask Questions. She hardly cared what it meant though, since she was happy as she was. She felt like she was in a dream, wrapped in the warm embrace of the man that she cared for and that cared for her. She still looked up at him for and answer, but otherwise stayed there with him, enjoying the moment.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"What's love, huh?" Ocax asked, smiling and nuzzling Amy's snout gently. "Well...I really like you..I want to be with you forever, Amy..." he softly whispered, still massaging her furry back with his claws. "I don't want you to ever return to being a slave, ever...and I'll do whatever it takes to keep you safe." he added, gently kissing her lips. "Understand?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Amy blushed and felt warm. She kissed him back, for longer and with more passion. "I love you to then. I never want you to leave. If I ever have another master, I want it to be master Ocax." she said nuzziling his chest as she stroked it. She loved him, thats what she was feeling. Love. she loved feeling this, she loved it more then life or rugs or even sheets! She held him tightly and tears began to fall from her face as she held him tighter and nuzzled him harder. She never wanted to leave where they where now. Her heart over flowed and she loved for the first time and for the first time she was loved back.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"As you wish..." Ocax nodded, laying his head on Amy's shoulder, continuing to massage her back; a soft, happy murr escaping his throat as he did. "I'll protect you...no matter what..." he softly whispered, nuzzling at her neck affectionately.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan