Join our server on Discord

Darkness to light (Silver/AWL)
OK, I guess I will start off.

Amy
IC: Amy waited in her dungeon. cold and shaking. She had been there for at least a day and a half with out food or water and she was really thirsty. She huddled in a corner of her pitch black cold dungeoon, wresting her amrs at her side since her hand, anekls and neck all had heavy chains locked to them to keep her from moving about to much. She was so cold she was shivering and teeth chattering as she lay there in the darkness, waiting for the onlything that would give her any semblance of peice. she had been here for at least three years, captured as a small girl and sold to her current master. Since then she had been abused and raped nearly daily and had grown to accept it as a normal part of her life. She knew that her only food would be her masters seed and the gruel he would feed her if she was good and that water was only given to her if she was showering or the master just wanted to keep her alive. Warmth was only given when he wished to 'play' with her and so this was all she knew. Her tears gad run dry long ago and now all she could do was wait misrabely in her dungeon and pray the master would grow a taste for tender love, her sore bodty badly needed it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alright...this seems to be her... a male avian thought, hiding using a special cloaking device, slowly approaching the girl in the corner as the lights flicked on. Damnit! he jumped back into the shadows, watching as a male wolf walked over to Amy.

"Get up, bitch. Your master wants a blowjob." he ordered, kicking Amy in the side; his semi-erect member hanging between his legs, a good 12 inches.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Y-Yes Master." she said getting to her arms and knees and walking over to his dick. She picked it up in her hands gently, as if it were made of delcate glass and began to lick the head slowly at first but then gaining speed until she began to move the shaft into her mouth, little by little, moving at a pace that had been yelled, trained, and beaten into her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Mmmm, that's a good slut." The wolf growled pleasedly, grasping Amy's head and rubbing it gently, humping slightly into her mouth, his tail wagging behind him. "Suck it all, bitch. Make your master cum hard." he ordered, grasping her head and forcing more of his cock into her mouth.

D-Damnit...I'm...aroused?! the avian growled under his breath, feeling a nice erection working up in his pants. That's it, I've had enough of this! he thought, dashing forward and tackling the wolf over, pinning him to the ground.

"WAAGHH! What the fuck??" The wolf growled loudly, thrashing under the avian, but unable to get back up from the sharp talons holding his arms down. "What's going on??"

The cloaking de-activated, revealing an avian male with golden-brown feathers; a slightly muscular build. "I'm ending this game!" he growled, raising one talon to slash at the wolf, but it was instantly grabbed.

"Over my dead body! SLAVE! GET HIM!" The wolf snarled as he wrestled the avian, both trying to slash, punch and kick the other.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Any looked at the two, confusion clear on her face. She sat there on her knees watching for a moment before she heard the command. "B-B-But master, you said I can never fight. If I ever fight you, or your guests, or any one ever, you said you would be me with the bamboo stick again." she shivered. the bamboo stick was so light and skiny yet so sturdy that being whipped by it hurt more the a regular whipping, at least when her mast used it. She saw that her master was struggeling with this new strange man but it never occured to her that her master would lose. How could he lose? What would happen to her? she had the distinct feeling that if her master where to die that she would just fade from existance with him.

But there was one thing she feared more then breaking her masters rules and that was disobeying a direct order. She leaned on the wall as she got to her feet and began to walk towards the avian. She was weak and chained up, her muscles trembling as she neared. She did not even know how to fight at all, and so she just grabbed the mans shoulder and began to weakly pull on it. "Um...honered sir, please get off my master." She pleaded.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"G-Get this wolf off me!" Ocax growled, giving a hard knee to the wolf's stomach, causing him to groan and clutch his stomach, rolling over onto his back. "Go! Run! You're free!" He added, grunting as he stood and pressed his foot hard onto the wolf's neck, who instantly started coughing and choking, his claws grasping the avian's leg. "Don't worry, I'll have this bitch out of your way in a second, madame." he grinned, before giving a hard push with his leg, snapping the wolf's neck, who gave a howl of pain before stopping any movement, laying still on the floor with blood flowing from his maw.

"Ugh, good thing that's over with." Ocax took his foot off the wolf's neck, before turning to Amy. "Are you alright?" he asked, gently placing his hand on her shoulder. "I'm here to rescue you from this horrible place."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Amy stared with blank eyes as her master died on the floor. "M-mas..mast.." she could not choke the words out. Tears filled her eyes and began to flow down her face. She cried out as if in pain and ran to her fallen owners side. "D-Dont worry master!" She said despratly as she looked at him. "Slut will make it alright. Please just dont hit me ok master. I will fix, I promise." she said sobbing as she twisted his head back the right way and wiped some blood from his mout with her arm.

"P-Please master, get up!" she cried as she hugged his chest and tried to hear his heart beat. "Please..p-please! I dont..I cant...Its ok, you cab beat slut all you want, its ok! I want it, please just get up!" she did not know what to do at all. Her mind was in disarray. Her master was dead but...she was still alive. What did that mean? What was free? Her master often told her she would never be free but she had forgotten the meaning of the word free.

"Master.. please just say something...slut know where the medcines are, please just let me get the medcine, it will be ok." He cooned, stroking her masters head as she lay next to him, tears dampening the fur on his still chest. If left that way she would stay there till she died, not knowing anything about what to do with out a master.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hey, what are you doing?" Ocax raised an eyebrow, gently tapping Amy's shoulder. "You WANT to be beaten and abused by him? I want to make you free, so that you can do...you know, whatever you want to! Nobody telling you what to do, nobody treating you badly and forcing you to do things...hello?" he shook her gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
She looked up at Ocax, her teary red eyes wide. "I...but..What is free? I dont know what that means...I just...What do..What do I do?" she asked to the air. She then chuckled and said "Im such a stupid slut. I just wait for master to wake up. I have to keep him warm or he might beat me with the bull whip." she shivered at the memory. "I dont like the bull whip. When he gets up he will want me to finish sucking him off or use me in some other way...After that, if I do good, I will gets some water and grual! I like water and grual! And then he will call me names, and I get to repeat them to myself and then I sit and wait again. Thats what happenes here." she said as if what she was saying was normal to every one. "Im sorry if you want to use me to, but master needs my warmth....if you come around the front I can suck you off." She offered, still hugging her dead master. Her scarred mind could not comprehend the death of her master. Who could there be no master? that was stupid, there was always a master and masters never died, it was not possible. So she simply lay on him, tremblin gas she offered to wicked corpse her warmth and life.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"No, no, you've got it all wrong...you don't LIKE all that stuff, do you? You don't like being beat with the bull whip, and being forced to suck his cock?" Ocax's eyes widened as he looked down at Amy in disbelief. "I can give you as much water and as much gruel as you want, if you just come with me, okay?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan