Join our server on Discord

Darkness to light (Silver/AWL)
OOC: Whoops

IC: Rhona moaned weakly and blissfully beneath Ocax, her own orgasm still raging within her for several minutes. Her purred softly into his chest as she came to rest, hugging him weakly and licking the avain affectionately. Her eyes were heavy, her mind weary, and, if Ocax allowed it, she would drift off into blissful sleep, cuddling into the him and allowing him to do with her as he pleased. Her soft fur brushed against Ocax's feathers, and her young, taught body was trapped beneath his own.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Mmm...Rhona.." Ocax whispered softly, stroking Rhona's head and kissing her forehead gently, slowly sliding his swollen avian cock out of her pussy, as to not wake her up, grabbing a couple tissues off the nightstand box and cleaning her crotch up a bit, before pulling the thick comforter over her body, smiling slightly. "Good night, my sweet Rhona." he whispered into her ear, before quietly getting dressed and exiting the room, heading back to his own room, putting on a good amount of deodorant while waiting for Amy to finish her shower.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Rhona moaned softly as Ocax withdrew from her, and purred as he cleaned her and placed the blankets over her soft body. She slept the night away after that, comfortable and warm, inside and out. Upstairs, Amy had finished her shower but was still in the bathroom, the door cracked ever so slightly as she peeked out at Sniver, who was still riling in pain on the bed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Feeling better, now?" The avian asked as he looked over at Sniver, casually putting his hands in his pockets.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Sniver made a rude gesture before grunting in pain. "That rock must have really messed me up..." She managed to say over her own pain. Her leg bones were badly damaged, and the healing was not quick to happen and far from painless. But in reality, Amy was frightened of her because she feared that Sniver would try to take her again, back to the dungeon and the dark, the slavery and the pain. She never wanted that, she never wanted to be like that again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"They're not exactly light as a feather." Ocax joked, sticking his tongue out playfully, leaning against the wall. "Are you hungry? I've got plenty to eat around here."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"I-Ill pass on th-that for now." Sniver said as dismissively as she could manage. "Dont want to bite my own tongue off while this is going on." Amy silently watched Ocax from behind the bathroom door, biting her lip as she waited for him to come get her, or to leave her in the bathroom, trapped by her own fear of Sniver's presence.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Well, some food in your body will at least help you heal faster. I've got things like pudding and apple sauce, if you prefer not to chew." The avian went on, pacing back and forth a bit by the door. "You've got to eat something, Sniver."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Sniver grunted and relented. "Fine fine, just, whatever, get me whatever." She said dismissively as he right leg gave a loud crack and something snapped pack into place with something else. The pain that came with it was obvious as Sniver covered her face and partially screamed into her hands. There would be at least a few more hours of bad pain before finally her legs were whole enough to mend peacefully.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"As you wish." The avian chuckled, shaking his head a bit before leaving the room, coming back in a couple minutes with a cup of chocolate pudding, and a cup of applesauce, along with a plastic spoon. "There you go." he spoke, setting them down on the nightstand next to Sniver. "Do you need any help? Or are you just going to tell me to leave?" he teased with a soft chuckle.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan