Join our server on Discord

Darkness to light (Silver/AWL)
Amy embraced him tighter as he allowed her the kiss and maoned a little into his mouth as he rubbed her back. She let go of him for a few seonds to slip her shirt off, becoming completely naked again, before locking him back into her kiss and embrace. She gently guided him down on the bed on top of her, as it must always be, and pulled awayjust a little so that he could see her full furry breasts. She blushed but this was clearly an open invatation.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ummpmhh...Amy?" Ocax blushed heavily, his fully erect cock throbbing hard in his pants, pressed against Amy's leg. "Are you...?" he asked, too embarrassed to finish the sentence, his eyes fixed on the two furry breasts that were presented in front of him. "You want to.....with me??" he asked, looking up to Amy's face, waiting for an answer.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Why not?" She asked innocently as she lay naked before him. "you give me all these things, food, water, a bed, the sky, freedom, and what can I give you in return? If you were to ask me to become your slave I would in an instant." She said blushing almost as heavily as he was. "I can feel you want this. Please, just give me one more thing." she said looking to the side as her blush intensfied. "All those years I spent down there with him....my old master... he always used me, beat me and fucked me with out mercy...But I always felt that...that maybe I could have sex with some one and...and enjoy it." Her blush deepened and she looked up at him, staring at him in his eyes for the first time. "You have beautiful eyes." she said as she lenaed in and kissed him on his lips gently. She wanted to be loved by a person who cared whether she was hurting or not, to be a treated like person and not a thing. she wanted him, she wanted to belong to him, and she felt that somewho she already did.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I..." Ocax blushed, gulping slightly. "I think you're really cute, Amy...I'm glad that I rescued you from down there and..." he looked down for a couple seconds, before looking back up at her. "I'd be glad to...fulfill your wish..." he mumbled, his claws gently moving up to Amy's shoulders as he returned with a quick kiss. He then moved his claws back down and unzipped his pants, pulling them down along with his boxers, revealing a slender 10-inch avian member, throbbing hard against Amy's inner thigh.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Amy smiled and reached down, gently stroaking his member with her hand. she found it was smaller then her masters, but that was all the better since her master used to cause her ememnse pain with his. She kissed him again, this time longer and with more passion as she continued to delcatly stroke his member as she had been trained to do. She then looked up at him and said "Please....do as you wish with me." She was blushing her cute blush again, but she really wanted this, she wanted to make this one, precious person, feel good.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Mmmghh..." The male grunted softly in pleasure as his sensitive member was stroked, having not had any attention in a long while. "Yes...I'll make you feel...so good..." he murred, moving up her body slightly and nuzzling her cheek, before wrapping his arms around her and flipping over so that she was on top; his member rubbing against her pussy. "Like this..." he softly whispered, pushing her up so that she was sitting on his upper calves; his member pressed against her crotch and lower belly. "Are you ready...Amy?" he asked, grasping her hips and lifting her up, her pussy right above his thick, rock-hard member.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Amy hestated and looked down. "I...I should not be on top." She said blushing as her pussy rubbed the head of his cock. "Its...its not right." She whispered. "Im not worthy." she said even more quietly. "Im just a slut..." She saod so silently she almost just mouthed it. Her nipples were erected and her pussy was damp but she was nervious. Every time she was penitrated, all she gained was pain in one way or another. Would it be deferent with him?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Mmmrr...you're not a slut....Amy....you're...my lover..." Ocax blushed as he said the last two words, before slowly letting Amy down, moaning softly as his sensitive shaft penetrated into her pussy, slowly spreading her moist walls. "Oooh, Amy..." he moaned, holding her waist firmly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Ahhh.....d-dont stop." She begged as she was slowly lowered onto his shaft. She could feel him entering her, really feel it, everything....and it felt good. For once it was not shoved right in all at once, it felt so good tears came to her eyes. "Ocax....it feels so good...Thank you!" she said as she let it slip all the way in, Arching her back as it did and then looking down at him lovingly before she began to slowly move up and down on his shaft, gaining speed as she went. Her breasts bounced as she did and her hot breath came out in pants. She never felt like this before.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oooohh, godss...you're...so tight!" The avian breathed heavily as Amy bounced on his cock, his claws moving up her body to grasp her bouncing breasts, squeezing and fondling them which only gave Amy even more pleasure. "Mmmgghh...keep going...Amy..." he moaned, closing his eyes from the pleasure, bucking up into her each time she came down on his throbbing member.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan