Join our server on Discord

Darkness to light (Silver/AWL)
Hm...Amy's busy, Sniver's not going anywhere... Ocax thought to himself, before standing up, and tossing his shirt off, before unzipping his pants and sliding them down as well, stepping out of them. "I will show you, Rhona." he added as he turned around, and gently pulled the covers back, revealing the girl's naked body, lying on the bed. "Just relax and let me handle things, okay?" he told her with a re-assuring smile, climbing up on the bed with her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Rhona blushed hard but nodded. "Just...I..I...Please, be gentle." she asked him as she moved up next to him, nuzzling him timidly with her warm soft skin and fur. Her tail flicked from side to side in anticipation, and nervousness. Her body was cute and small but already very well developed, as with many cat race like her. She had perky breasts, cute pink nipples, and a soft, toned body that displayed that not only was she slim, toned, and had many curves, but also that she was healthy and young. In slaver circles she was a prime cut to be trained, and probably why Ocax had found her in the mansion.

In truth, she was even better looking than most her age, even among Cat breeds, a jewel really. She would grow up to be a beautiful woman one day and, if Ocax had not saved her, a perfect sex slave.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I'll be as gentle as I can, Rhona...don't you worry." Ocax whispered soothingly into her ear, placing his talon on Rhona's breast, and rubbing gently over the furry mound, massaging her nipple as well, while his other claw moved further down, rubbing one finger along her pink slit, teasing her clit gently as well to give her more pleasure.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Rhona nodded as he spoke and suddenly tensed as she felt his claw come over her nipple and breast. She moaned softly and blushed as he seized it and began to massage it, rubbing her nipple into an erect little tower. She then felt his hands slide lower on her tantalizing body, finally reaching her most intimate treasure and running his fingers along it, teasing her bulb and making her shake her hips just a bit. Rhona bit her lip and blushed hard, but could not suppress the soft moans that left her as she felt Ocax's hands on her, nor could she resist the vibrating purrs that emanated from her chest as she relaxed in his hands.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Just relax, my sweet Rhona..." Ocax whispered into the catgirl's ear as he continued to gently rub and massage her breast, his thumb rubbing the erect nipple in circles, while his other hand was running two fingers up and down her sensitive slit, the tips of his fingers pushing against her clit each time they came up. "Does it feel good...Rhona?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Y-yes..." Rhona moaned softly as she purred in his arms. "Soo good...Thank you Ocax..." Her tail curled around his arm affectionately as she moaned and wiggled on the bed, pleasure emanating from her as Ocax teased her responsive body.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Mmm..." Ocax cooed comfortingly to her as he continued to rub her sensitive slit for a few more moments, before gently pushing one finger into her, very slowly, rubbing it along the inner walls of her pussy as it slowly pushed inside; his other talon continuing to gently fondle the soft, furred breast, pressing the nipple as if it were a button. By now his boxers were tented with his erect malehood, the bird eager to make love to Rhona, but he would wait until she gave him consent.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Rhona archer her back a little as she felt Ocax's insert his finger into her needing pussy. The last fuck or maybe the drug had left her very sensitive, particularly down there and even with one finger Ocax would be able to tell just how tight and warm she was. "Ahhh..Ohhh...this feels...so...Ahhh!" Rhona moaned as Ocax fingered her gently and rubbed her breasts. She panted softly as she moaned, squirming around more and more as her pleasure went higher and higher.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Mmm, glad you're enjoying it, my sweet Rhona..." Ocax whispered into Rhona's ear, slowly sliding his talon deeper into her warm cunt, gently rubbing it against her inner walls, while his thumb rubbed over her clitoris, teasing her with even more pleasure. While he did this, he moved his head down a bit, and took his other thumb off her nipple, starting to gently lap at it with his tongue, instead.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Ocax..." She moaned affectionately as she felt him slide deeper into her, leaving her nearly senseless with need. The feeling of his talon rubbing against her G spot was almost to much, and to make it worse, his thumb was constantly teasing her swollen clit. On top of all of that, Ocax's tongue now caressed her hard nipple, causing each heart beat to pump more pleasure into her brain. She tried to get closer to him, taking his head in her hands and attempting to lift his gaze from her perky breasts to her wanting eyes. "Ocax..." she moaned once more, and if he allowed it, timidly kissed his lips, pressing her body against him as much as she could.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)