Join our server on Discord

Darkness to light (Silver/AWL)
"Well, if non-criminal organizations were looking for a bounty hunter, you'd go to them, wouldn't you?" The bird replied, looking back out the window again. "If you were really a bad person, you would have just shot me the first moment you saw me, and left with the bounty."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Sniver nodded, sick of even discussing the issue in her current state. "Ok, OK, Im a good person. Your crazy...but Im crazier for arguing with you. Just...leave me be while this all heals." She groaned, in more than a little pain. The shower was still running and Amy was still there, while the girls were likely in their room, afraid and waiting for Ocax to return.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Heh, as you wish." The bird gave a soft chuckle before he left the room, closing the door behind him. At least I was able to tell her the truth. he thought as he walked into the other room, poking his head in. "Anyone in here?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Rhona looked up from the bed, wrapped up in the blankets and meowed sadly, tears in her eyes. "Th-They took Naomi away...and my...I hurt." She said tearfully. She had been part of a brutally extreme orgy not to long ago and it was likely that her young no longer virgin body was very very sore from Ocax's fucking. But even more urgent then that was Naomi, she was gone!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"What!? Who took Naomi?!" Ocax practically flung the door open as he entered the room, looking around then at Rhona. "What happened here, Rhona??"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Rhona hid under the covers and didnt respond right away. "Th-Th-The p-police t-t-took her. Sh-She d-did s-s-something, I th-think..." She looked at Ocax fearfully, peaking out from the covers timidly. She was shaking a bit from all the yelling and from all the pain her young body was in.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"How the hell did they get in here?" Ocax growled, shaking his head. "Couldn't have been the police. Regular officers don't have access to this building. What did they look like?" he asked, walking over to Rhona, and sitting down next to her, wrapping an arm around her and pulling her close to his body.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Well..." Rhona said, trying to calm down a little as she was pressed against Ocax's body. She then told him about the single large police officer that busted in and took her in handcuffs. They didnt really have a choice, that man was enourmous, inhuman and armed. After she finished the description she shuddered and fell silent.

"Ocax?" she asked suddenly. "My...My body hurts..." she said softly, blushing and looking away. "What we did...it made me hurt..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Don't worry, Rhona...that wasn't me, I was being controlled..." Ocax sighed, shaking his head as he stroked Rhona's side gently. "But I captured the person who did it, so you don't need to worry anymore."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Rhona tilted her head a little and blushed. "But it also felt...really good." She admitted with a heavy blush. "I dont...dont know what happened...I can hardly even remember it...but I know it felt good." She pressed againt Ocax a bit as he rubbed her sides. "I wouldnt mind if you showed me what you did...you know...so I can remember it this time."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)