Join our server on Discord

Darkness to light (Silver/AWL)
Amy sat and sniffed around. She loved the smell of real food. "So..I dont have to eat grual any more?" she asked looking at the developing sandwitch with hungery eyes. It had been Iwhile since she had last eaten and that was just cum, nothing really substantial. She blushed as she looked at him, feeling emense graditued towards the man who had saved her. She also felt that he was attractive. She at least thoughthe looked nice, and he was the nicest person she had ever met ever. "Thanks." she said again, blushing a little bit and keeping her eyes averted.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Nope, not any more." Ocax chuckled, shaking his head as he set a plate before Amy, holding a sandwich with turkey, tomatoes, lettuce and cheese. "Now eat up, you must be starving, Amy."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Amy snatched up the sandwich like a starved animal and wolfed it down. It felt sooo good to have something filling her stomach for once. She yipped at the fresh new flavors and murred as she savored the taste left in her mouth. It was so good she could have sworn that if this was a deferent sort of pleasure she would have orgasmed. "Gods... that tasted....that tasted so good!" She exclaimed, licking her fingers and then the plate. When she looked up at Ocax she had crumbs all over her furry face, but she hardly seemed to care, her bright eyes gleaming as she asked for more.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Heh, you like it?" The avian asked, setting another glass of ice-cold water down in front of Amy, before sitting down next to her at the table. "There's always more, if you want some. Okay?" he added, gently patting her shoulder with a warm smile on his face.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Oh I loved it!" She said nuzzeling agasint him affectionatly. "Can I have one more?" She asked, still eaning agaisnt him so that he could feel the curves in her shapely body. She murred and leaned against him, feeling warm and safe for the first time in her entire life.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Sure...if you want." The avian blushed softly, feeling her curvy body pressed into his, gulping softly as having seen it before only made it worse; a slight tent forming in his pants. "Just stay seated, okay...? I'll make you another..." he mumbled, going back to the 'fridge and preparing another sandwich. Oh damn...she's so hot... he thought, grunting softly. I've got to ask her...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
She sat there with bright eyes as he made the next sandwich and when it was done she consumed it just a little slower to better taste it. She loved it sooo much! Food! Real food! And for the first time in years, her tummy was full and happy. She leaned back in her chair a little, letting out a satasfide sigh and. after a moment, looked back up at Ocax and said "Im a little sleepy now...do you mind if I use "bed" Now?" she knew the word sounded familiar but she could make no mental pictures in her head as to what "bed" was supposed to be. She hoped it was like a big rug, or maybe it was a rug with sheets! she never got to sleep on a rug that had sheets to! That would be the best! She thought.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Sure." The bird nodded, scooping Amy up into his arms, before carrying her out of the kitchen and down the hall, going up a flight of stairs and then into one of the rooms, which was a small bedroom with a queen size bed; outfitted in soft sheets and a big comforter. "This will be your room, okay?" he added, laying Amy down on the soft bed with her head on the pillow.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Amy Blushed as she was carried and laid her head agaisnt his chest as he took her to her bed. When he laid her down she was almost sad, but then she felt it. the comfort, the pillow, the sheets! She squealed with joy and jumped under the sheets right away, becoming a large moving lump in the bed as she felt how unbelivably soft and comfortable the bed was. This lasted for several minutes until finally she poked her head out and looked at Ocax with big grateful eyes. She took hid hand nad made him sit on the bed next to her and she licked his cheek and hugged him. "Thank you thank you thank you!" She said with out pause. This was so much for her to takle in, a completely deferent life with so many good things. She felt her heart leap and soar and it was all thanks to this man. she soon found herslf hugging him more closely and, her breasts pressing agasint his ches through her shirt, her crotch grinding on his leg and her mouth busy as she locked herself in a full on kiss with him, waiting for him to open his mouth and allow her entrance. She did this on sheer instinct and even then did not realizs exactly what she was doing, it just felt right to do it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Mmpmph?!" The avian's eyes widened as he was suddenly kissed, but then slowly closed them as his arms wrapped around Amy, his beak opening and allowing their tongues to touch; a bulge slowly growing bigger in his pants from feeling the furry breasts against him. "Mmmmrrhh..." his tailfeathers swished slightly in joy as his tongue went in and wrapped around Amy's in the passionate kiss, his talons moving gently up and down her back. Gods...and I thought I was going to have to ask her! he thought.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan