Join our server on Discord

Darkness to light (Silver/AWL)
Amy yepped happily and jumped up to a chair. "Ohhh, chairs are comfortable." She said moving her butt around in one. She then happily drank the water and looked at the crackers. was it really alright for her to eat this? She wondered. She decided that she wanted to and so she should be alowed to since she was free and histantly put on in her mouth. Salty, They tasted dry and salty! This was a good salt though, not like piss or cum, it was a nice salty. And the crunchyness, it was like nothing she had ever had. Grual and cum where booth mostly liquid, but this was crunchy! She ate all her crackers and drank some more of the clean water. Already she felt spoiled beyond what she deserved and would be happy if her freedoms only extended to sitting in chairs and eating crackers and water. She flet a little cold still since she was naked and the house had AC (I would hope). She looked around but saw nothing to really warm her up, but did not complain. A slave who complained was a dead slave. Instead she sat there, looking at the house with open wonder.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Need anything else?" Ocax asked, sitting down next to her at the table, before giving a soft chuckle. "Besides some clothes? I'd be happy to get you anything you want, Amy." he nodded, taking the empty package of crackers and tossing it into the trash bin. Man, she really is cute...I'll have to take her out somewhere, and maybe...ugh NO! he growled in his mind. Way too early to do that...don't want her to think she's still a slave!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Amy said nothing at first and said "I dont...I dont like clothes." The clothers she remembered where those made of straps that constricted her and sank into her pussy as well as squazed her breasts and ass. No...she did not like clothes. "Can I just have some sheets?" She asked. During winter her master would giver her one or two because he did not want her to die or get sick and she graciously took them. Also, sheets where the most fun she had as a slave. She would often play underneath them, liking how the softly carrased her body and when she got tired of that she would just lay on her back and look up into them, pretending she was looking at a big white sky. She liked sheets.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Well, you can't leave this building if you're naked. It's against the law." Ocax shook his head, standing up. "Come, I'll show you some nice, comfortable clothes that you can wear. If not, then I'll just get you a couple of sheets okay?" he asked, extending his claw out to Amy with a warm smile.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Amy hesitanly took his claw and let him lead the way. "I dont like clothes though..." She said as he led her. She would much rather have some sheets to play with.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Aww, why not? They're nice and soft and comfortable...and they keep you warm! You must be freezing cold, no?" Ocax stuck his tongue out playfully as he lead her down the hallway to another room, containing lots of dressers and a few closets. Opening one, he took out a large red cotton shirt, holding it out towards Amy. "See? Feel how soft that is?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
She took the shirt and rubbed it agasint her skin and murred with delight. "But...But this is master clothes..." Suddenly she realized that she did not really have a master any more...did that make her not a slave? In thats case...could she wear clothes that the master wore? With a happy yip she slipped the shirt over her head and sighed happily as she felt the warm soft shirt embrace her. She hugged herself and leaned against Ocax, to caught up in her moment with her shirt to notice. The shirt fell to just above her knees and was a little big on her but she liked it that way. Nice, warm, soft and loose, not like the cold shackles and chains that had dressed her for so long. She closed her eyes and nuzzeled Ocax as she leaned on him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You're not a slave, Amy." Ocax chuckled, shaking his head as he took down a pair of sweat pants, handing them to the vixen. "Here, put these on. They're even softer than the shirt."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
She took the pants and felth them and slipped them on. They were warm and soft but for some reason she just did not feel comfortable with pants just yet. It touched her ass and thighs and made her edgy for some reason. She slipped them off and said "I dont think I want pants just yet. The shirt is good for now I think." She said nuzziling him affectoinatly. "What I really want now is maybe some grual and then a nice floor...maybe with a rug! I got to sleep on a rub once, they are lioke ground fur!" She liked rugs also, they made sleeping on the floor alot more berable. "And...if you...want me to...you know...do anything for you." She blushed and averted her eyes, aiming them at her feet, an old habbit that would be hard to break. "Just ask OK? I really to do owe you alot and thats....really all I can do." She knew it was true because her master would never ever let her forget that she was just a stu[pid slut whos only use was fucking and sucking. She had been forced to repeat those words so often that they seemed to be one of the few truths she knew.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oh, I won't make you sleep on the floor!" Ocax chuckled, shaking his head. "You get to sleep on a big, soft, comfortable bed. Like I said, you're no longer a slave, or a slut. You can do whatever you want." He explained once more, gently grasping her paw and leading her back to the kitchen. "Sit down, if you will? I'll make you a nice sandwich." he continued, going through the cupboard and getting out a loaf of bread, setting it down on the counter.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan