Join our server on Discord

Darkness to light (Silver/AWL)
Amy did not move right away. She looked at the sky and the sun with open wonder. She was rendered speachless as she beheld the light and color her eyes had not seen for years. "The sky..." she said softly. "I had almost forgotten..." Tears welled up in her eyes as she viewed the world as if for the fist time. Her weak legs carried her to the back seat where she sat looking out the window. When Ocax sat down, she gently wrapped her arms around him from behind the back seat and said "Im sorry if Im doing something wrong but....thank you. thank you so much!" She said in teary voice. If nothing else, he had given her the sky back and as far as the poor slave was concerened, that was enough for her to owe him for the rest of her life.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ocax smiled, nodding. "Just doing my job, little lady." he turned the ignition and pulled out of the driveway, before taking off down the road. "Do you know your name?" he asked, looking at her in the rearview mirror for a couple seconds. Yeesh...she is kinda...cute... he thought to himself, before he shook his head. No, don't want her to go back to thinking she's a slave.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Um...name?" She said confused. Names, slaves were not allowed to have one. But she did have one a long time ago. Yes, she still had it, it was the one thing she would not let go. "I think...I think it was um...Amy..is that a silly name?" She sat there looking back at him through the rear view mirror. She had her arms to the sade and her legs spread just a little to much. Her old master would not let her sit any other way, and so Ocax got a nice view of her naked body, even through his rear view mirror.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ah, I see. Well, don't fret, Amy. I'll have you in good health in no time. Here..." he handed her a bottle of water, which had the cap already off. "There's some water for you, okay?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
She took the water gratefully and looked at it for a little while and the smiled. "Its so clear!" she said right before she drank it all down. It felt like her body was rising from the dead and the water did not taste vile. She darnk it all, to the last drop. "Thank you...why are you so kind? I mean, you did kill the master...Im not sure how to feel about that..but you let me see the sky! and this water has not been filled with chemicals to make my body horny. Why show me this kindness?" She placed her head next to his and gently licked the side of his face with pure affection. She felt it, inside her. It had beem supressed due to the shock and suddeness of all that had happened but she now started to feel the growing and nearly forgotten emotion in her soul. Joy, happieness, bliss. She was only getting happier by the second as she took in the freedom of simply moving about with out chains. She smiled and it seemed to stick to her face. "thank you!" she said in a more childish tone. "Thank you thank you thank you!" she said as she licked him again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ocax chuckled, leaning back in the seat. "Heh! Not a problem, Amy! See how happy you are to be freed from that nasty old master of yours? This is freedom!" he added with a smile, pulling into the driveway of a large building, before turning the car off again. "The freedom to do whatever you want, and not be controlled by some pervert who just wants to use you for his own needs." he added as he opened the door and stepped out, opening the back door of the car for Amy. "C'mon, I'll take you inside and you can get some more delicious water, and something to eat."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Amy stepped out and looked around. She shivered a little bit and stepped closer to Ocax but did not touch him. "Wow...the world is so big.." She said looking around. She them stepped in the house and looked around. "So...so I can do what I want?" She said looking around. She still could not fully grasp those words and would not for awhile. She got on all fours and began tp walk around and sniff things, pawing somethings. She looked amazed by every little thing and that fact that she was free to touch and sniff what ever she wanted.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You don't have to walk on all fours. Stand up." Ocax chuckled as he walked in, hanging up his jacket on the hanger before walking to the first door, opening it up. "C'mon in here, I'll get you something to eat." he added, locking the door open, before walking inside, a sweet aroma of food coming from the kitchen towards Amy.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
The aroma of food was over powering to Amy's poor ravaged mind. "Food?" She said as she got up and walked in. She looked at the chairs but she was never allowed to sit on the good chairs. Not ever. If the chair did not have some sort of Dildo coming out of it then it was not for her, so she sat cross legged on the floor next to the table. "It smells really nice." She said timidly. "W-Would you mind if I had some?" Some times her master would bring down huge delicious steaks and other foods and eat them in fron of her while she ate her grual. She had been eating grual since before she was even sold and that was all she could remember eating aside from cum, so it was only natural for her to expect it to be what she was about to eat.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Well of course not!" The avian male smiled, laughing softly as he took out a box of crackers, unwrapping one of the packages and handing it to Amy. "And you may sit in the chair, Amy. You don't have to sit on the floor, anymore." he added, standing back up and going into the refrigerator, getting out a big jug of ice-cold water and pouring a glass of it, setting it down on the table. "You don't have to ask me if you want to do things, okay?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan