Join our server on Discord

Darkness to light (Silver/AWL)
"But...but if I leave..what will happen to master?" She asked looking up at the avian and then back at her master as if he would say something. "He will wake up and then he will be angery with me that I left him on the floor alone. And then the whipping." Tears spileld from her eyes with greater intensity as she recalled the whippings the horrible whippings. She feared them more then anything in the whole world, mostly becous he could od it for hours, simply healing her with a mad pack when it became to much for her body. He would force her to beg for them and thank him for it. she hated it, she feared it. "I...I am hungry." she timidly. "B-but I cant leave master...I cant leave master here byhimself." Suddely she realized there was something she feared worse then the whippings. She feared what would happen if her master never woke up. what would become of her? What would she do? "Is...is..maste...he is not waking up...is he?" she asked and the full reallity began to don on her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"No, he's never going to wake up..." Ocax shook his head. "Don't you get it? You don't have to do anything he says anymore! You're free to do what YOU want to do!" he added, taking a small packet of peanut buttered crackers out of his pocket and handing them to the girl. "See? You can have all the food you want!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
She held the crackers tenderly and looked them over. Her heart felt like it was torn into a billion pieces. She had no idea what to do. After year od abuse and torment...she knew nothing else. "Do..what I want?" she asked looking up at him, still holding the peanut butter crackers. She licked the plastic, but it did not taste bad to her. Flavorless was better then grual. She did, however, know when something was or was not food and did not try to eat the plastic. "Where....do I go now? Are you my new master?" She asked, now kneeling before him. "Do I..get beat now?" she asked, figuring her stupidity had earned her a round with a whip. "Or do you want a service from me?" She asked nuzzling his crotch.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"N-No..." Ocax gave a soft gasp as he felt her nuzzles, his member not erect, but limp and still outside his sheath. "You don't get beaten, and I don't want a service from you...will you just come with me, please?" he asked, taking the crackers back and gently grasping her hand, helping her to stand up.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Where are we going?" she asked with more then a little fear in her voice. "Um...I have not been outside this room in...I dont think I was ever really outside." She had not been let out once in her whole stay. Everything that happened to her happened here, in this room. the chains that had held her for three long years jingled as she stood. "Im not sure Im allowed out." she said, making sure her eyes stayed on the ground where they belonged.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ocax sighed, shaking his head. "Just come with me okay?" he urged, grasping her wrist and pulling her up to her feet. "Nothing's going to happen. You're not going to be punished. You can do WHAT EVER YOU WANT. How many times do I have to say it??" he sighed. "Now let's go, okay?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
She began to walk with him silently, but then stopped abrubtly. She looked back at the chains that tethered her to her cell and pulled on them a little and then looked back to Ocax helplessly. The though chains themselves were not very thick, the shackles were excedingly so and it was not likely that a key was forht coming since she was never ever released. She was still chewing over the words he kept saying. Anything she wanted? She did now know what she wanted, since she knew so very little. But she knew what she did not want. "Is it...is it alright if Im not hit any more? I mean, its ok if you want to, but I want you to not hit me...thats all I really 'want'...that and maybe, if you think its alright, just a little bit of water." she kept her eyes on the floor as she said this and she tensed. any moment now she expected to be swatted for asking for anything.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"No! I'm not going to hit you!" Ocax shot back, shaking his head. "Don't you get it? You're free! You're no longer a slave, and nobody's going to hit you, and you can have whatever you like! Get it? Or do I need to repeat myself?" he asked, noticing the chains on her; taking a lock pick out of his pocket and undoing them, making them fall to the ground.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
She winced as he yelled ay her and still expected him to swipe at her. "Im sorry...I dont..I dont understand." She said with teary eyes. "I was trying to be 'free' just now but Im not very good at it. Um..maybe...maybe its best if I just fallow you." she said, not wanting to make him angery. She did not know how to be free, how could she? Her wants and desires were simple since nothing else was allowed for a slave. Her number one desire was water, fallowed by food, and then warmth and rest. She did not know to want anything else. She bowed her head submissivly and said "Please lead on master." She hoped he would not get mad at her for calling him master. she just...she did not know what else to call him. Call any one by their names was forbidden. They where either master or honored guest.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I'm not your master...nobody is your master. You are your own master." Ocax shook his head as he walked up the stairs, leading the confused girl outside into the warm sunlight, where his car was parked. He opened the door to the back seat. "Get in, okay? I'm going to take you somewhere that we can get some food and water."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan