Join our server on Discord

Spring Break Rape
Raziel look at his sister with lust in his eyes as she stood up. As she began to strip and lift the shirt over her head his Azetha was moving to quickly to his liking. He didn't want her to just strip he wanted her to tease him some as well. He reached up and grabbed her paws and pulled them away from her. "NO that is not what I asked for Sis I wanted you to strip tease and you said you wouldn't fight me so either do or we are going to have a bit of a problem," he stated with a hiss.

He reaches up and rubs her cleft outside of her sleep pants and murrs a bit. "Now how about you strip tease, play with your tits and pussy some and tell me how much you would love to suck me off last but not least get on your knees afterwords. If hear you crying or pausing I am going to fuck you hard and not hold back," he stated letting her know what will happen if she disappoints him.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
The young tigress bit her tongue to keep herself from protesting or whimpering as he commanded her. She didn't know how to give a strip tease let alone if she could do it now without crying. She nodded and took a deep breath to steady herself. She turned her hips slowly the way that she had seen exotic dancers move in films, and gradually pulled her shirt over her head. She twirled it slightly, keeping her eyes on the ground so taht she could do more than feel him watching her. Upon letting it go, she turned around and began to slowly pull off her pants, but stopped once they were only down a few inches. She took another deep breath and began to toy with her nipple as she turned back around to face him. She softly bit her lip as she tugged her pants down just enough that she almost bared herself but never fully showed her privates. Finally, she turned back around and wiggled her pants down, bending over just enough to show a brief glimpse of her cleft. She turned back around, and paused for a moment, taking a nervous breath and reaching slowly for her mound. A tear slipped out of her eye, in spite of how hard she fought it as she reached her goal, and began gently fondling herself. She was surprised to find her opening a bit moist in spite of everything. After a moment she awkwardly slipped to her knees in front of him. She really didn't know what to do next.
Fhtagn!
Raziel purred as his sister slowly danced for him as she removed her shirt revealing her breasts once more to him. "Your breasts are so perky and so full for girl," he said since she had D size chest. The half demonic being watched as his sister continue to dance for him. He watched as he played with her nipples then as she undid her pants. He was surprised when she didn't pull them all the way down yet continue to tease as she turned and then let them drop as she bent over. "Your so sexy," he purred while he slapped her ass quickly before she could turn around. When she finally did he watched as she played with her cleft. "Mmm you seem to like playing with your pussy," he said as she dropped to her knees.

When she still had her head lowered and didn't do anything he shook his head. "You did do a good job at a strip tease," he commended. "But now how about you tell me how much you want ot suck me off as you lick my prick?" he suggested with a devious grin, wanting to hear her beg him to let her suck him off
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Azetha couldn't stop a tear from rolling down her cheek. She had never felt so weak, and powerless before in her life. She opened her mouth to do what he asked of her, but only a whimper came out. She also felt angry at his comment about her playing with herself and she didn't know why. Maybe she was just embarrassed that anyone had seen her like this, and she still was. Embarrassed and self conscious as she kneeled nude before him. She sucked in a breath and let it out in a rasp as she tried to find the words to do as he had asked her. She began to think about what he had done to her the previous night, and how it had felt. The thought put a bit of courage in her if for no reason other than to not inspire another attack of such vicious nature. She leaned towards his impressively large member. She had never seen one before in actual person and had never expected that her brothers would be her first. She slowly forced her tongue to extend and drag along the length of his shaft. It was obvious she had no experience with this sort of thing. After a few licks, she managed out in a broken, squeeky voice "I... I want to suh- ...suck your co-cock very badly."
Fhtagn!
Raziel watched his sister with satisfaction he could see how powerless he was making her and loved every moment of it. His could almost taste her emotions as she hesitated about the act she would preform one way or another. He grinned with satisfaction as he slowly stuck out her tongue to lick him. He reaches behind her head when she spoke up and as the feline closed her muzzle he pushed her head forcing his cock into Azetha muzzle while he let out a low growl of pleasure. "OH.... y.y.you got your wish," he moaned while he brought his tail to her snatch and let the tip rub along her folds. He wanted her to associate sucking him with her own pleasure so she would be more willing.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Azetha's eyes widened as he pushed himself into her and she let out a muffled sound of surprise around his cock. She quickly relaxed her jaw so that she wouldn't cut him with one of her sharp teeth because even though he would heal almost immediately, it would still hurt and probably enrage him. She couldn't imagine what he might do to her. She began to move her mouth over him, licking him with her tongue as she did. She still had no idea what to do with the organ per se and hoped that would not offend him. However she could try. She felt his tail meet her tender opening and began to feel a bit of panic, but she pushed it down and continued to lick him, and work him with her mouth. Suddenly, she realized that in the distraction of his tail she had begun to suck him. She had also begun to kind of... get into what she was doing. Her body felt better and she actually felt a bit of pleasure from his tail's movement, and she began to put more interest into the strange meat that plowed in and out of her mouth.
Fhtagn!