Join our server on Discord

Darkness to light (Silver/AWL)
Sniver growled defensively and tried to feed herself, but messed up and got chocolate all over her cheek. "Dang it!" She growled, hating herself for not being able to do such a simple thing and looked at Ocax with a somewhat pleading stare, though she could not bring herself to ask for help.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Do you want to ask me something?" The avian teased with a bit of a chuckle, leaning against the doorway, smiling at Sniver. "You look like you could use some help with that..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Are you going to help me or not?!" Sniver asked angrily, blushing hard at the same time. She was not going to beg or ask for help, she would sooner spill the whole chocolate cup on her face then be reduced to that. She struggled to clean her face, failing miserably at it as she did.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ask nicely." Ocax chuckled again, starting to walk toward the bed. "Gotta work on those manners, too, you know."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Screw you!" She said hatefully, wiping most of the chocolate off her face. "Why dont you go and play with your pet or whatever it is you call her." She growled, her pride already sore. "Jeez, would have been better if you left me under that rock." she grumbled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oh well, if you say so." Ocax shrugged, turning around and heading toward the door. "Call me if you need me." he added, before leaving the room shutting the door behind him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan