Join our server on Discord

Poke Catchen
Flare giggled a little and thought. "Well...I usually spent all my time looking for berries. I did not have a human to cock for me so it was a time consuming task to just find food and fresh water. Aside from that I chased things, you know, smaller pokemon, to see if I could catch them. Caterpees are to easy and pidgys just fly away, but rattattats are fun." She said as she splashed around a little. "I never went swimming though. To dangerous." She laughed and splashed Vaps a little.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hmm, sounds fun," Vaps lifted up her tail and smacked it against the water, sending a fine mist of droplets at Flare, "Think you could catch me?" she giggled a bit.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flare laughed a little and splashed back. "Not in the water, but im sure I could on land." She said as she stood on the shallow end so that she could use her hands to splash a little better.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Sounds like a dare," Vaps smiled, diving under the water then suddenly leaping out and into the shallow area, "Alright then, next time we're outside, we'll see just how fast you can be." she teased.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flare smiled and said "Fine, but dont underestimate me! I am the best chaser I have ever met!" She laughed a little more and then yawned. "Im getting a bit sleepy. Maybe we should call it a day." She said as she got out of the water and heated her fur, poofing and drying it. She began to walk towards the door. She looked back and said "Come on, I think Shaun said you have to be my sleep buddy tonight since you were a bad girl." She giggled and swished her tail around a little as he opened the door.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ooh, I almost forgot." Vaps smiled as she jumped out of the water and ran over to Flare, "You know I'd never complain about getting to sleep next to your hot body." she laughed a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flare took it as a complement and smiled. She soon made her way to her room and laid down in the scorch mark on the floor. She curled up as best she could and closed her eyes. She did not think anything else would happen tonight since she thought Vaps would sleep on the bed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Vaps smiled a bit as she walked over towards the scorch mark, lying down next to Flare and wrapping her arms around the fire pokemon, "Mmmm, still so warm." she cooed, nuzzling against her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flare yipped and blushed. "Oh...th-this is how we have to sleep?" She asked, blushing cutely and warming up just a little more. "Um...O-Ok." She had never slept with another pokemon before, at least not like this. It was making her a little nervous.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"What's wrong?" Vaps pouted a bit, rubbing closer against Flare, "You don't want me to lie with you?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad