Join our server on Discord

Poke Catchen
OK this one is just for me and ShadowKnight.

I suppose I should be a pokemon since I love the furries! :D

Flare

If this is OK then lets get started. After you Shadow.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: K, I'll just be me *YAY* and an Arcanine, because Arcanine rules.

IC:

Shadow walked slowly through the woods, walking next to him was a large canine, it's ears pricked up and twitching around for any noise.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flare was walking along the woods, stopping occasionally to sniff the ground. "I know it was around here..." She grumbled sniffing around some more. Finally she caught the scent and her face brightened as she was led to a citrus berry tree. She squeaked with joy as she began to pick some berries from their branches and popped them into her mouth, closing her eyes and murring as she savored the sweet taste. "Yum!" she said, eating some more.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Arcanine's ears pricked up as he raised his head.

"What's up? You got something?" the man asked, Arcanine barking his answer, "Good, go find it."

Arcanine nodded and bounded off into the woods, sniffing at the air occasionally to check for the scent, before long he entered a clearing with a large tree, underneath it a Flareon picking some berries. He walked forward slowly, not wanting to scare it away.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flare did not notice Arcanine at first since she was to busy enjoying her berries. She continued to purr with pleasure as she ate up the tasty fruits until Arcanine got really close. She turned around with a surprised yelp and dropped to all fours, poofing her hair, raising her butt in the air and growling, trying to make herself look bigger. Her initial reaction was to run away, but she had a large Arcanine in front of her and the tree behind her. She slowly started to try to edge around the tre where she could escape into the forest.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Don't run," Arcanine said quietly, "I won't attack you if I don't have to." he lied down to show he wasn't planning on attacking her, "My master sent me to find a pokemon, we can either wait till he arrives here or I can drag you to him. It's your choice."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flare looked at him for several moments, not changing her postion, hoping she would look more impressive and less silly. "What does your master want with pokemon?" She asked, deciding that she really did not have much of a choice. She could not fight and Arcanine, he was simoly to big and his level must be high.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Well, he captures and trains them." Arcanine's ears pricked up, "Ah, here he comes now."

Shaun walked out of the thick woods, smiling up at the Flareon, "Oh, didn't know it was one of those anthro types, incredible." he smiled as he saw the pokemon walking upright and looking more human than normal pokemon, "Heya, I'm Shaun, you have a name?" he asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flare did not answer and instead backed away some more, growling all the while. "I dont want to be captured and trained." She said in poke talk. She then made a run for it, trying to duck behind the tree and then flee into the safty of the forest.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Arcanine!" Shaun shouted, though his pokemon was already charging at Flare.

He spun around the tree, catching up with Flare easily, tackling her to the ground, "I warned you, that we could do this the easy way or the hard way." he growled a bit.

Shaun caught up with them, a pokeball already in his hands, "Well, she's friendly." he laughed a bit, "Arcanine, think she'll come quietly?"

"Don't think so, looks like she's ready for a fight."

"Well then, that's what we'll give her."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad