Join our server on Discord

Poke Catchen
Flare laughed as they left and said "Well, I hope he lets you play. Me, Im saving myself for my own chosen one." She also laughed when Vaps put an arm around her. "Yup! Im like a super blanket!" She snuggled Vaps and turned up the heat just a little.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hmmm, maybe I could use you as a blanket once in awhile, gets kinda cold in my room at night." Vaps teased, releasing Flare as the heat became slightly uncomfortable, "Hey, let's head towards the kitchen, least that way if we're spotted he'll think we were just looking for him." she suggested, walking quickly towards the rooms door and into the hallway.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ok, and we can get something to eat while we are there." She said as she walked out, walking on all fours again. She stayed close to Vaps since she did not know that way.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Works for me, I'm starving." Vaps rubbed her stomache a bit, smiling down at Flare, "It's weird seeing you walk like that, kinda cute though." she smiled, reaching down and scratching Flare's ears.

*Kitchen*

"Hope lunch is ready!" Vaps shouted excitedly as she walked into the kitchen.

"Close, just putting on the finishing touches." Shadow waved back, still focusing on the meal.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flare closed her eyes and enjoyed the scratching while it lasted and happily made her way to the kitchen. Her stomach growled and she realized she was starving. She sniffed the air and it was like nothing she had ever smelled before. Sure she cooked her food with a flame thrower or two but this was different, and if smelled great! She could not wait to get a taste.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Alright, all done," Shadow smiled, lifting up two plates, one was a small steak, the other a grilled fish, he set the fish infront of Vaps and held the other one out towards Flare, "I didn't really know what you like so I made one of Arcanine's favorites, figure since you're both fire types it'd be a good place to start." he paused as he noticed the gag around Flare's neck, smiling a bit, "So, did Vaps give you a good tour of the place?" he asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flare nodded, completely forgetting about her little fashion statement. "We did not see to much, but she did show me some...um...interesting human things." She said as she placed the plate on her lap and sat on the floor. She sniffed it and then licked it. It only took one lick for her to fall in love with it and she began to eat it as if she had never eaten before. When she finished she licked her lips and said "That was delicious!" She patted her full tummy and sighed happily, at least the food was excellent She might stay just because of that.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Shaun couldn't help but laugh a bit, "Glad you enjoy it," he said.

"Delicious as always," Vaps smiled, setting down a set of fishbones, "food is always wonderful."

Shaun walked over towards Flare, kneeling down infront of her, "So tell me, where'd you come by this?" he asked as he pointed at the ball gag, "I'm pretty sure you weren't wearing it when you came here."

Vaps nearly spit out the bite of fish she'd just taken when she noticed what Shaun was talking about, Oh no, we are in so much trouble. she thought.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flare would have spat up her steak had she not already devoured it. "I..Uh....um we found it." She said, trying her hardest not to look suspicious. "On the way here, isnt it a neat necklace? It was not Vap's color so I wore it instead. D-Do you like it?" She severly hoped that Vaps would roll with this and that Shaun would believe. She wished she knew how gullible humans were.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Mmmhmm," Shaun nodded a bit, "You know, if you had just been honest I wouldn't have been angry." he said, "You're still new here, and I consider you a guest, it's not surprising you'd look around a bit, YOU on the other hand." he turned his attention towards Vaps, "You should know better, you know my room is absolutely off limits without my permission."

"Y-yes master, I'm sorry." Vaps said, the fins on her head drooping a bit.

Shaun sighed a bit, "You know I don't like punishments, but I cannot allow you to be disobedient, you knew the rules of this house and you still broke them. So for that you will be punished." he said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad