Join our server on Discord

Poke Catchen
Flare looked at it and shuddered. "Do you think he uses it to tie up the person who is being punished? Like a vine whip?" Flare could not help but wince as she though of being tied up in here. "What is this for?" She asked suddenly as she pulled out a ball gag from a shelf. "Its like a red ball but with straps on it...that wont let it bounce well." She said looking at the curious ball.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ooh, let me see," Vaps smiled, grabbing the small red ball, "It looks like some kind of a belt, but it's so small, I don't see how it could fit around anyone's waist, maybe it's for the neck," she thought, putting it around her neck and clasping it shut, letting it rest against her chest just above her breasts, "Not much to look at is it?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flare laughed as the little red ball hung from Vaps neck. "I think I should take that." She said taking back the little ball and putting it around her own neck. "Its the same color as my fur." she said with a giggle. She looked at all the other weird thing in the room and soon picked out another one. "What do you think this is for?" she asked as she pulled out a pink vibrator egg. She hit the on button by accident and jumped back with a yelp as it began to move and make a noise. "Wh-Whats it doing?" She asked, her fur still on end.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Is it alive?" Vaps asked, poking at the small egg a bit, "He's got some weird things, but they don't seem like they're for punishing." she said, picking up the egg and giggling a bit, "It kinda tickles."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flare got closer and saw that it was only vibrating and smiled. "What is that for? Do you think its a toy or something?" She pawed it a little and chuckled. "It does tickle!" she said happily.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I don't know, but I like it." she smiled, "Come on, let's see what else there is." she gave Flare the egg and then started digging through more drawers, "Oh hey! Look at this," she called as she pulled out a strap-on, the base of the knot thick with a knot.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Holy cow! What the heck is that supposed to be?" She said looking at it, not realizing it was supposed to be a penis. It was so big and she had such little experience that she could not believe that....thing was meant to go in any one.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"It looks like a cock," Vaps said, "But, what's it supposed to be for?" she wondered, turning it over in her hands multible times, accidentally flipping a switch on the underside and causing it to suddenly start vibrating, causing her to drop it in surprise, "It's like those eggs, only alot bigger."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"A cock?!" Flare said looking at it. "But its way to big! and look at the Knot!" Then Vaps dropped it and Flare hopped back. "Wait...I know where a cock goes....so do those eggs go....there as well? And if so...what is this place really for?" Flare shuddered as she realized this was a place for sex, all the pieces seemed to fixing together now. And it did not look like normal sex. With all these toys and straps and chains and ropes, this place looked like where you would force some one to have sex. Sher suddenly became scared. She did not want to be there any more. "Vaps...lets get out of here. I dont think I want to be here." "Or in this house at all." She thought as she started to move for the door.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oh fine, you big wimp," Vaps shrugged as she followed her, "Some of these things look like fun, maybe master will let us play with them sometime." she giggled as she wrapped her arms around Flare, "Ooh, you're nice and warm." she purred.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad