Join our server on Discord

Poke Catchen
Flare listened with semi disgusted interest. "W-Wow, looks like you know allot about....that....Um, anyways, do you know whats in the door in Shaun's room? He told me not to go in there, and Im not going to but.....what could he want to hide? Surely you know right?" Her curiosity had been awakened as suddenly she really did want to know what was in there....maybe it might be her next stop.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Not sure honestly," Vaps shrugged, "He told me not to go in there either and I never did, I don't know what it could be. I've never really thought about it," A small smile crept across her face, "Hey, why don't we go and see?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flare smiled mischievously and said "Now your talking! This sounds like it will be plenty of fun!" She said as she began to walk towards where the room was. "Sooooo, what do you think he might be keeping from us?" She asked as she neared the door to his room.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Don't know, but I'm itching to find out." Vaps smiled, grabbing the door handle and opening it, "Huh, he doesn't keep it locked? That's weird," she shrugged a bit as she looked into the dark room, unable to make out anything, "You know, I'm having second thoughts, maybe we shouldn't go in there." she said, backing away a bit from the doorway.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Awww come on!" Flare said as she made a little fire from her mouth to help light up the room. "What could he possibly be keeping back here thats so forbidden?" She said as she walked in and headed for the forbidden door. She tried the knob, and if she could she would open it to see what was inside.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The door swung open on it's hinges, making a small creaking noise as it did.

Vaps followed behind Flare a bit nervously, though she was unable to hide a small smile on her face.

As the room lit up from Flare's torch the room's interior became noticible, within was a number of odd instruments that Vaps didn't recgonize, long strips of leather, hard wooden tables with links of chains on the top and bottom, and a number of other odd devices, "What do you think these are for?" she asked as she poked one of the hanging chains.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I dont know" Flare said as she started sniffing the chains and the other instruments. "Why do you think he has this room? Is it like a punishment room?" She asked as she sniffed a dildo hanging from the wall. She licked it softly and then made a face and turned away from it. "Weird...." She said, still looking around on all fours.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I don't know, I've never seen him punish anyone." Vaps said as she picked up one of the paddles off the wall, "I guess you could use these for punishing," she said aloud as she swung it a bit, jumping a tad from the sound when she smacked it against her hand.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Why does he have all this stuff if he does not punish any one? Does he ever bring people back her so that you cant seem them get punished?" Flare pricked her ears up. "Thats it! These are really painful punishing tools and he does not like it when he sees people getting punished by him so he hides them all in here and punishes people in private!" She had it all figured out. "Well....I think we better get out of here before he finds us and punishes us." Flare said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oh relax," Vaps laughed a bit, "He takes a long time cooking, he won't come looking for either of us for awhile." she assured her, picked up a long length of rope, "Wonder what this is for." she thought aloud.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad