Join our server on Discord

Poke Catchen
Flare nodded and dropped to all fours, beginning to snif around for something interesting to do. She wondered why she had to stay out of his room....and also what was behind that door she had seen earlier but they where hardly questions she felt compelled to answer right then when there was a whole house to explore! She began to sniff around for things like berries, the sparkly gravels that she played with and other fire pokemon, pawing here, sniffing there and blindly fallowing her nose.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Shaun nodded as he left the room, heading to the kitchen to start lunch.

*Vaps room*

Vaps jumped out of her pool, landing effortlessly on the small patch of ground. Her scales secreted a type of oil that caused the water to slide right off them, leaving her bone dry in seconds, "Ahhh, nothing beats a good soak." she sighed, stretching out a bit. She stepped out of her room after she was sure she wasn't dripping, Let's see, should I pay a visit to Arcanine, or should I see what that cute flareon is up to. she giggled a bit, walking through the hallway.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flare kept walking along on all fours, sniffing this, scratching that, poking the lamp, running away from the laundry machine after she turned it on, and sneezing when she stuck her nose in the duster. She was walking along again when she spotted Vaps down the hallway. She was, despite her being a fire pokemon and Vaps being a water, happy to see another Eevee Evolution in the house. She walked over and sat in her butt in front of her. "Hi!" She said cheerfully. "Im Flare."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oh you're that Flareon master caught." Vaps smiled, looking down a bit quizically at her, she knelt down so she could look her on even levels, "Uh, do you always walk around on all fours?" she asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well....ya." Flare said. "Its how my mom walked, and how are you going to go around walking on two legs? Your sure to be somethings dinner if you act like a human." She looked at her and sniffed the air. "You dont smell like a normal Vaporion." She stated. Wild Vaporions smelled more strongly and often of river water or like a fish. But she smelled cleaner, almost had no scent at all. "How do you do that? I almost can smell you!" She said getting real close so her twitching nose was only an inch from Vap's own nose.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Well I do alot of swimming, so it's not surprising I don't carry much of a scent." Vaps smiled, blushing a bit from Flare's face being so close, "And I kind of enjoy walking like this, it's alot more comfortable. I'm surprised you don't walk on two legs, after all you're more human than normal flareons. Kinda like me." she smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well...ya but still." Flare blushed a bit and whispered "It kinda makes it easier to see my private parts. Im ah....Im a little shy." She blushed a little harder and said "I know its silly, but my mom used to be friends with a human and before she died she used to put me in sweaters and things like that all the time so now that I dont have my little sweaters, I feel kinda like I lost my fur almost." She blushed again and then looked up, hoping to changed the subject. "So...what do you do here? aside from swim?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Not much really, I play with some of the other pokemon that come around, and sometimes I do some breeding. Otherwise just swimming and having fun." she smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Breeding?" Flare asked. "You mean like....sex? You do that just for fun?" She almost could not believe it, wasnt sex special any more, she always thought that you had to love some one before you could have relations like that. She blushed at that thought.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Huh? Oh, yeah, some of the pokemon Shaun watches over." Vaps smiled, "It's actually alot of fun, trying to find out which one's are the best. So far my favorites are the fire types, their cocks are so warm, and when they cum their entire cock just swells up to like twice it's size. The electric ones," Vaps gave a small shudder of pleasure, "They go at it fast, and whenever the cum it just sends waves of electricity through your body, it feels weird but good too." Vaps continued down a small list of other pokemon types, including the larger species, the smaller ones, even some that she wasn't sure had genders, "Those were always weird to figure out, wasn't sure if they were males or lesbians." she laughed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad