Join our server on Discord

Poke Catchen
Flare nodded and walked towards the door, opening it silently and looking around. If it was clear then she would head towards her room silently.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"See ya in the morning," Vaps smiled, giving Flare a quick peck on the cheek as she headed off towards her own room.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flare went on ahead to her own room and quickly fell asleep, exhausted from all fun she had had that day.

(Time skip? Also, do you mind if I add a character?)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: Yeah we'll skip to tomorrow and you're more than welcome to add characters.

IC:

Vaps floated lazily through her pool, enjoying her morning swim before breakfast.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(OK doky)

Flare yawned and got up sleepily and began to pad her way to the kitchen on four legs. She was tired and hungry and so the first bowl of food she found was the first one she would begin to lazily munch on, despite whose name it had.

---------

(Name: Julia
Sex: female
Pokemon: Anthro Ninetails
Description: A shapely anthro nine tials with a human like face, brilliant golden eyes, and gold and white fur that is softer than velvet. She keeps her tails all clean and fluffy at all times, so they are quite impressive and she can be found cleaning them most of the day. Her breasts are Double Ds and she is about 5.7.
Enjoys:Having her tails played with gently, they are enormous pleasure centers for her, meaning that even the lightest touch sends pleasure through her, part of the reason they are always lifted behind her.
Detests: Having her tails abused. Pain can be easily inflicted upon her if you abuse her tails in anyway so she is very careful with them and hates it when anyone touches them without permission.
Other: she is a very clean pokemon and is also very proud, mostly of her tail and soft fur. She takes care of herself all keeps clean at all times and can be very willful and forceful.)

Julia decided to rest under the berry tree as she began to clean her tail once more, running her hand like paws through the first one slowly and shivering with pleasure as she did. She had to be careful and slow or else she would forget about cleaning and only want pleasure, this had happened before and it was most troublesome. In any case, she continued do this, running her claws through the soft fur and picking out an leaves or dirt that might have gotten stuck in there, oblivious to her proximity from the human town not to far away.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
A loud growling echoed through the kitchen. Arcanine walked up behind Flare, "What do you think you're doing?" he growled.

*Vaps' room*

Vaps swam up to the edge of her pool, looking out the window of her room, "Mmm, it's a beautiful day." she smiled, enjoying the sun on her scales.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flare meeped and looked up at Arcanine as he walked up behind her, backing away with her head down. "E-e-eating breakfast." she responded in a small voice, not realizing that it was his bowl. She backed up until her butt hit the side of the counter, which only won her about four feet from the much larger fire pokemon.

-------

Julia continued to clean her tails until she noticed a weird smell, several of them. She had never been around humans before and suddenly the smells of their world penetrated the trees and called her curiosity. Deciding to finish on her tails later for once, she stood up and began to follow the scent until she saw a house, and a smaller blue pokemon cutely poking her head out the window, seemingly bathing in the sun. Julia watched silently, trying to make sense of the structure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Correction," Arcanine took a step forward, cutting the distance between the two in half, "Eating my breakfast. I'm growing tired of you. Hmm, looks like the master's away, and your friend vaps isn't here either." he grinned a bit as he stepped closer.

Vaps yawned slightly, "Mmmm, I wonder if I could get master to build me a pool outside. Right around the forest edge by that, huh?" Vaps blinked a bit as she made out the shape of the ninetails, "Oh, HEY!" she shouted, waving from the window, "I haven't seen you out there before. You new around here?" she asked, being her usual friendly self.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I-I im sorry...I-I j-ju-just...I..." Flare stuttered as she backed herself so far into the cabinet that her back was flat against it. "P-Please...I...sorry....I..." she stuttered when he stepped closer, she could almost smell his breath. "Was..hungry?"

-------

Julia turned her head and shook it as she looked at the curious pokemon. "I suppose. I wander around." She said as she came closer to the window. "Is this your den?" She asked, rather impressed with the house.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You were hungry?" Arcanine almost barked. He then smiled a bit, "Fine then, but since you took my food. I'm taking something from you. That sounds fair." he said, not asking a question.

"Den? Oh, you must be a wild pokemon." Vaps smiled, jumping out of the window and standing infront of Julia, "No, this is my trainer's home. I live here with him and a couple other pokemon. I'm Vaps." she said holding out her hand, "What's your name? If you have one."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad