Join our server on Discord

Poke Catchen
Flare thought for a moment. She did not want o get hurt again...and it was only three days so....She nodded and moved her head forwards and licked his hand. "Ok...as long as I dont have to go in the ball again, then I will come with you." she got on all fours, just as comfortable walking like a pokemon as with walking as a human, and waited for his response.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Promise," Shaun nodded. He then stood back up and with a whistle called over Arcanine, "It's not too far from here, but if you'd prefer you can ride with me and Arcanine here." he offered.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ride?" She asked looking at the large dog. "Well...OK...If its alright with him." She said as she waited for him to mount. Once (if) Shaun did, Flare clumsily mounted herself behind him and hugged his waist tightly, afraid of falling off. O..OK, Im ready." she said slightly afraid and excited.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Don't worry, Arcanine is a pretty easy ride." Shaun smiled, "Let's go boy, back home."

Arcanine dug his claws into the dirt to give a boost, suddenly leaping forward into a rapid dash, darting between trees and logs, and anything else that got in the way.

*Shadow's house*

Arcanine skidded to a stop infront of a modest sized house, allowing Shaun to climb off, "Well, welcome home. Or at least home for the next few days." he said as he offered a hand up to Flare to help her down.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flare was shaping badly and hugging Arecanine like her life depended on it. When they stopped and Shaun offered her a hand, she jumped on top of him, shaking like crazy. "I-I-I d-dont like r-r-riding." She said as she clung to him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Shaun couldn't help but laugh a bit, "You get used to it after awhile," he assured her, "Come on, why don't I show you around. It's not the fanciest place in the world but it's home." he said as he opened the door, leading Flare into the house. He showed her the kitchen, the living room, and then the bedrooms, "This is my room," he said, opening the door, his room consisted of little other than a bed and a dresser, a large closed door on the other side of the room.

He then led her further down the hallway, pushing open another door, "This is arcanine's room." he smiled, as soon as he opened the door a wave of heat hit them both, "He likes it warm so it's usually pretty hot." he explained. Inside the room it was a number of large smooth rocks, like the kind in a sauna, a small fountain continuously throwing up a thick cloud of steam.

Arcanine walked past them into the room, curling up on a large flat rock and letting out a content sigh.

"Next room," Shaun said as he moved on, pushing open another door, "Is Vaps." he said. Inside the room was a small section of floor near the doorway, past that was a large deep pool of water. Shaun took off Vaps pokeball and let her out.

"Ahhhh, nice to be home!" Vaps smiled as she jumped into the pool, barely making a splash as she broke the surface, "Enjoy the rest of the tour, I'd love to chat with you some more later." she waved to Flare.

"Next," Shaun led her to another room on the hallway and opened the door, inside was mostly barren, save for a bed, "This will be your room, for now, if you plan on staying just tell me what you'd like and I'll see what I can do." he smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flare had decided to walk like him to get around and was awe struck by nearly everything she saw. "Wow..." She said. When it finally came to her room she frowned and said "Where do I sleep? On the cold floor?" She looked at the bed and felt it. IT was to soft for her, she liked sleeping in firm, warm ground. She used flame thrower on the floor until it was warm, not caring about any damage it did to the floor. She then curled up on the warm spot and said "There we go, it could use some ash for comfort or some tree branches but this will do." She said. She then looked up at Shaun and said "So what do you do around here aside from going out and stuffing other pokemon in the bad balls?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Sheesh, friendly," Shaun rolled his eyes a bit, "I take care of other people's pokemon sometimes, otherwise I don't really do much. There isn't a pokecenter nearby so sometimes people will show up with injured pokemon and I help them out." He looked down at the scorched area of the floor, "If you wanted a warmer bed you could've just asked, I could've brought in something." he said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flare looked confused. "this is how I always warm the floor. I do it every night before I sleep." She explained. She then got up and said "So if I stayed here I would just end up catching other pokemon? That hardly sound nice. I mean, I appreciate the fact that you healed me and gave me a choice but....that really hurt when Arcanine smashed me, and that ball...its so cold in there." She shivered and her fur puffed out just thinking about it. "What do you eat here?" She asked suddenly, apparently losing interest in their conversation.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"It's possible, but if you're not interested I'm sure I could find something else you could do." Shaun smiled a bit, "Of course that's even considering you choose to stay." He shook his head a bit as he turned towards the door, "If you're hungry lunch isn't too far off, I'll call you when it's ready. Until then feel free to explore the place. I only have a few rules, don't leave, I want you to at least give this a try, second stay out of my room, and third, you might want to avoid Arcanine's room. He can be pretty territorial." he warned her, "Other than that you're free to look around."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad