Join our server on Discord

Poke Catchen
Flare did not like the sound of fighting. She was no match for an Arcanine! Still, she would not bow to a human and his slave pet. She began to struggle underneith Arcanine and fired a flame thrower into the trees. "I will burn the whole forest down!" she warned. "You and me can survive that but can your master?" She asked as seh shot another stream of fire into another tree.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Heh, not a bad idea. But there's one problem." Arcanine smiled.

Shaun unhooked a ball from his belt, "Vaps, douse these flames." the ball hit the ground and popped open, an anthro vaporeon.

"No problem," Vaps nodded, opening her mouth and letting out a torrent of water onto the burning trees, dousing the flames.

"Arcanine, take her down fast, body slam."

Arcanine jumped into the air, landing his full weight onto Flare's body, "We don't enjoy hurting anyone if we don't have to, just surrender and you won't be injured."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flare cried out as she was body slammed, her delcate figure barely able to take the fll weight of the huge dig. "Ow, stop! Why are you doing this? Let me go! I dont want ot be trained!" Then she remebered, all she had to do was fight till she could not any more since for some reason trainers never captured fainted pokemon (Seriously, lol). She looked at Shaun and said "Fire wheel!" Before firing of her ace in the hole fire attack straight at him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Water pulse!" Vaps shouted, the two attacks colliding in air and cancelling eachother out.

Shaun opened up his poketch, checking the damage Arcanine's attack had caused, "Okay, she should just barely be able to survive another, just weaken her enough and I'll take it from there." he said.

Arcanine again jumped up and threw his whole body down on Flare.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flare tried desporatly to roll out of harms way but failed as Arcanine came down on her again. She cried out as before but this time she felt some of her ribs snap. The pain was more intense then any pain she had ever encountered and tears welled up in her eyes as she tried to crawl away. "N-No.." the wounded pokemon said in poke talk. "L-Leave me alone..." She whimpered as she stopepd crawling, the pain nearly overcoming her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Alright, that should be enough Arcanine," Shaun said as he grabbed an empty ball off his belt, throwing it at Flame.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flame felt the ball hit her shoulder and suddenly she was not herself any more. The world was gone, everything was gone, only a red light remained. She felt herself being moved from where she was to where she did not want to be, and then suddenly...all was dark. She felt pain again and her senses returned to her. She was sitting on a hard metal floor of something and her body felt tingely. It was all dark. "Hello?" She called out, scared to death. She had not seen the pokeball coming, nore had she ever been in one. "Im...Im I dead?" She asked the air as she tried to see amything. Then she could see one thing, a circular light to her right. It was dim, like a window covered in paper. She stumbled towards it and looked at it. She did not know where it would lead, but looking around, she decided she hated this cold dark place. It wasd scary, scarier than any where she had ever been. She touched the windo and it zapped her, glowing red for an instant. She held her shocked paw and looked at the white light. It appeared it would not be that easy to leave. But she wanted to leave! She began to swipe at the circular light, hiting the stinging portal over and over. She felt her ribs burn with pain as she over exerted herself, but she did not want to be there, she would die before she was left in dark, cold silence!

--------------

Outside the pokeball shook violently from side to side as the center botton blared red, over and over. Several seconds passed and then the ball was still. But just when it seemed she was caught it began to shake again and again. Finally, the ball popped open again and released the panicked pokemon onto the floor. She was shaking hard and as soon as she came out she curled up and coward in fear. "St-Stop! I will go with y-y-you! J-J-Just d-d-dont but me in th-th-th-the ball again!" She cried, still curled up on the ground, her tail covering her watering eyes.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Wow, I knew some pokemon hate the balls, but I didn't expect this kind of reaction. Shaun thought as he examined the terrified pokemon from a distance.

Arcanine began stepping forward, expecting her to continue fighting, or to run.

"Arcanine, back!" Shaun shouted.

Arcanine obeyed and stopped.

Shaun stepped forward, holding out a pokeball and returning Vaps into it, he then clipped it on his belt and knelt down infront of Flame, "It's okay, I won't put you back in it if you don't want to. Arcanine hates the pokeball too, doncha buddy?"

Arcanine's answer was a small growl and a nod.

"Here," Shaun reached into his pack and pulled out a small red spray bottle, "This may sting a bit but it'll help those wounds heal." he said, spraying a bit onto Flame, paying close attention to where Arcanine had hit her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flare let out a small moan as her ribs reattached and she became whole once again. She looked up at him with a mix of fear and confusion. "S-So...are you going to let me go?" She asked, hoping against hope. She knew she could not run or hide, not from that Arcanine, and the ball...it wass so cold and hard...she did not want to go back in. she looked up at him from her spot, curled up on the ground with big eyes, she just wabted to eat citrus berries, she did not ask for any of this.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Tell you what," Shaun smiled a bit, "You come and stay at my place for a week, no, three days. At the end of those three days if you still don't like it, I'll set you free. And as a bonus, I'll even register you so that no other tamer can catch you. Sound fair?" he asked, holding out his hand, a small though in the back of his head wondered if she knew what it meant to shake on an agreement.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad