Join our server on Discord

Raping and Training His Mate (private for Dark Chibimon and me)
The older dragonic digimon growls lustfully as his sister begged for him to fuck her, "OH I will my little slave don't worry I will stuff my cock into your virgin pussy and make you bleed all over it when I am good and ready," he growls softly as he pinches her clit knowing how sensitive the little bud was. A moment later he pushed his sister out of his lap, "On your knees slave," he snapped his fingers. Then he pulled down his boxers and revealed his throbbing eight inched cock. "I want you to suck my cock," he ordered as he murrs in anticipation. Then he remembers that he might need protection and grabs the O-gag so he could face fuck his sister without getting bit. "Open wide," he ordered holding the gag.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Garnet moans as Casey pinches her clit, Garnet looked at Casey as she was pushed off his lap, slowly nodding her head. "Yes, Master Casey." Garnet said as she slowly goes onto her knees, looking at his eight inched cock. Garnet looked up at him, than at the gag. "Alright, Master Casey." Garnet said, opening her mouth wide for Casey to put the O-gag into her mouth.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
He watched how well behaved his pet was acting since he started dominating her that morning. He thought about not using the gag but then wondered if his sister was wanting that from him. "If I don't use the gag and you bite I will pull out each of your teeth with a pair of pliers slowly and painfully," he stated with a growl letting her know he was serious about torturing her if she didn't do as he told her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Garnet wined a bit as she thought about getting her teeth pull out slowly and painfully and one by one. "I will not bite you, Master Casey. I don't want to hurt you at all Master." Garnet said, looking at the ground, showing submission to Casey. Her tail moved slowly like a scolded dog. She didn't say anything at all but she is started to like how Casey is treating her like a sex slave.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
He smiled at his sister as she showed complete submission to him. The dragon placed his paw on the back of her head and pushed her head into his lap where she could smell his cock, "Mmm get to know my scent slave your going to be enjoying the rest of your life," he stated as he rubbed her head. "Now get to work pleasing me slave," he growled at her as he to start the blow job.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Garnet takes a big sniff of the scent of Casey's cock, she won't admit but she like the smell of his cock. Garnet started to suck on Casey's cock, sucking on the head of his cock while licking the underside, her hands started to play with Casey's balls. "I hope he will like this." Garnet thought as she keeps sucking on his cock, her tail slowly wags back and fought.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Casey murred in anticipation sniffed his cock. When she took his member into her mouth he moaned softly as sucked his cock. "Mmmm have you sucked cock before slave because you're better than your friend Monica and she been sucking cock for a while?" he asked with a moan as let up on her head.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz