Join our server on Discord

Raping and Training His Mate (private for Dark Chibimon and me)
Casey was a strong and powerful young seventeen years old Flamedramon. He was quite athletic and was on the schools football team. He was also an above average student with his four point zero grade point average. Yet he had a secret he was into bondage just like his parents but what made him different was that he just wanted to completely and utterly dominate his sister weather or not she wanted to be his slave. Also his sister of twelve years was promised to him at her birth. It was just about a month and half from her thirteenth birthday when she would be told that her brother was to become her rightful mate and in this case Master. Their parents were out of town for the weekend bondage retreat.

He awoke up ans saw that it was 6:00 am in the morning and got up. He silently walked into her room and smiled somewhat lustfully as he gazed at her body he decided to wait a bit longer till she woke up on her own since he waited this long and closed the door once more. He walked down stairs to their parents dungeon then set up some of the equipment that he would use to make his sister submit to his will. He grabbed few of the cuffs and gags so if his sister got out of hand he could easily tie her ass up and have his way with her. After half a hour he walked back out and went and laid down on the sofa, he turned on the tv and turned the volume down low so not to wake his sister up just yet.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Garnet a sexy twelve year old Flamedramon with DD-size tits. She was a cheerleader at the same school that her brother when too, she was an average student, not knowing about what her brother is planing for her.

Garnet wakes up around 7:00 AM in the morning, she puts on her chest armor, opens her bedroom door, walks to the bathroom, takes a quick shower, five minutes in the shower, she gets out, dries herself off and walks into the living room. "Good morning, brother." Garnet said, smiling at Casey, her tail wags happily behind her.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Casey grins when he sees his baby sister and murrs licking his lips. He mind began to wonder some as he thought what he should do to his own personal sex slave this morning. His own tail began to wag some as he got aroused at the idea of making her his. "Mmm hello how you this morning?" he asked as he sat up. One could clearly see the handcuffs and the gags laying on the sofa.

"As you may have figured out since your such a bright girl that you are to be my mate when you turn thirteen. But that a little over a month away and I don't feel waiting that long till I can have you with parents consent," he stated with a grin as he stood up he was about foot and half taller than his sister. He wanted to make her feel small at the moment. "Now you got two choices either to submit to me as your master now or I tie you up and fuck you like the bitch your going to become for me," he stated as he pushed her against the wall.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Garnet smiles back at Casey. "I'm alright, brother." Garnet said as her eyes wonder over to the gags and handcuffs that were on the sofa.

Garnet looked up at her brother. "Yes, I know that brother." Garnet said, nodding her head. Garnet started to struggle angest him. "You need to wait one more month, brother so I can truly be your mate." Garnet said, looking into her brothers eyes, her tail wags wildly back and fought.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Casey growls at his sister as struggles against the wall. "I don't give a fuck slave you going to do it either way," he roars at her as he slaps her across the face. he wanted to hear her scream at the moment as he slapped her again. "Now do as your fucking told or I will just tie you up fuck you anyway," he orders as he unbuckles her chest armor and pulls it off. He looks lustfully at her as he licks his lips, "MMm I am going to so enjoying this your body all weekend long slave," he said as he raised his paw again wanting to see her squirm.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Garnet yelled in pain as Casey slaps her two times. "No, I said that you need to wait one more month!" Garnet asked. Garnet gasps as he rips off her chest armor, showing her DD-size tits to him. Garnet looked at his paw and struggles some more agnest him. "Brother, please...what wound mom and dad say when they will find out?" Garnet asked.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"So what do I look like I am giving a dam about what mom and dad think. Besides they said your mine and that I can do what I want with you," he told his beloved little slave. "I want you to be my slave and do as your ordered. If I want you I will take you right then and there so you are go around nude when ever your home just like our father," he stated letting her know her position in the relationship.

He was starting to get tired of his sister's struggling. "That's it slave," he growls in frustration as he then pushed her to the ground. He then grabs a pair of cuffs and handcuffs her paws in front of her. "Now if you whine or fight any more I will get out a riding crop and fucking beat your ass is that clear my slave?" he asked her staring her in the eyes letting her know he was in charge.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Garnet knew that he was right. She know that they say that she was Casey's mate. Garnet looked at him as he handcuffed her hands. "Brother..." Garnet said, looking back into Casey eyes, her tail slowly wraps around her own leg, showing that she is a bit afraid of him, her tits slowly move up and down with her breathing. She wounder what he wound do next to her.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"I may be your brother but I am also your master so call me, Master or Master Casey," he demanded with a growl. He then guided her to the couch and sat down, then placed her in his lap. The dragonic digimon reached up and cupped his sister's tits and began to play with them he was tweaking her nipples causing abrasion. "Mmm I love the way your tits feel in my paws," he murred as he nipped at her neck aggressive causing her some pain. He then snaked a paw down between her legs and undid her arm armor around her hip and slid it down. "Tell me how much you want me to fuck you," he ordered as he began rub her outer lips.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Garnet followed Casey to the couch and gets placed in his lap. Garnet started to moan a bit as Casey started to play with her tits. "T-Thanks...Master." Garnet said, yelping a bit in pain from the bite on her neck. Garnet started to moan some more. "Master...Casey...I want...you...to fuck me...very badly..." Garnet said, moaning from Casey rubbing her outer lips.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds