Join our server on Discord

Wassupy?
Logic? o.o What the heck is that?
Hey, welcome to college. Get comfy, and get ready for some of the most depressing years you'll ever face, or the best, depending on if you meet the right people. I have a Mazda sedan too, good car, but the brakes are a little weak sometimes. My advice would be to keep a large following distance.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Nah, my brakes are solid. Have Mazda check it out, cause that's not supposed to be XP I had a Mazda sedan last time too, a 626. Call this a VERY satisfying upgrade, hehe

~Zoom-Zoom!
Welcome back. Everything that happens here can be summed up in one post. A small post. ha ha Glad to see you again.
Heya nice to see you are around, its great to see that you love autumn and its nothing short of awesome around North here, and all. I just miss chatting like we used to, and now its very slim pickings. I hope you have fun and keep in touch once a while, we miss you, and well Proxying is fun ^^. I hope you get what you seek. And what happened to Animation and all? What would you change out of and all?
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
And here I thought you had just dropped off the fandom or something. Sort of good (I never actually had any direct interaction with you, I think) to know you're still around, somewhere ^__^

Wow. American colleges are weird. I don't know of any Canadian college that blocks stuff. The only block I ever encountered here in Quebec is a block on download sites.
"Mental Note: The guys you think are gay are normally straight, even thought they'll make out with you if they've had enough to drink." JJriddler

"If Jeri says you're cute, you're CUTE. " Renafan
Hey, welcome back, Wolfe! I'm glad to see you around here again. That's kind of weird about your college blocking stuff. I sometimes use the computers at mine and they seem to work just fine with this site. Anyways, good luck with your schoolwork and changing that major.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Well, most college don't block very much. Oh well. I'm living with it, but I really hate the bandwidth limit!!
I would hate bandwidth limits. I may absorb a lot during a normal day.