Join our server on Discord

Wassupy?
So, like... what's up, and... stuff?

Here I am, a college dude, sitting in a dorm room in Tennessee, behind a bandwidth limit and site blocks. Fun, fun, fun. I'm majoring in Animation, but trying to change that. I enjoy learning to draw, but animation isn't my thing. I'm trying to find a job to pay for both school and my new car (Mazda 6 for the win!). I can't say that anything's really good or bad about being here. All I know is I'm... here. I feel like I'm on some kind of trip away from my home in Florida.

All in all, things are a little stressful, but nice. I love winter, and Tennessee's autumn is just about the same as Florida's winter, only the trees actually change color here, so I'm excited! That and our dorm's fire alarm is awesome. You have that super loud triple-buzzer, then a female voice with an English accent says, "There is an emergency in the building! Please proceed to the nearest exit. Do not panic. Do not use the elevators." It gives us something to look forward to with those late-night fire drills!

Well, I'm still the same old random weirdo I always was. Hope all's well for you guys. DaD's actually blocked by my school, so I'm talking to ya through a proxy server. Fun! Stay frosty, whatever that means.

~You-know-who!
Hey Sonichowler! Welcome back. You didn't miss much. Some people left, some joined, lemons closed down, board went down, lemons came back, board came back, Lord Patamnon became a tech suport admin, I started making endless sentences and Thats 'bout it.
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Hey SonicHowler missed you bunches!

Sounds like you're having fun at college, keep it that way! Being in a stuffy dorm room is no picnic, but they do have their ups! Hope you succeed in everything you do and more.
The OCA
Wow, that's weird. The college I went to didn't block this site, it did have the hentaizone blocked. Still, good to here from you. Have fun.
Damn, first PsychoticPorcupine's college blocks DaD, now Wolfy's?! O.O

Anyways, welcome back man! :D
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Welcome back!
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Yay for Argentina, never has any blockage for english sites! I think. Oh well, when I'm at college and not in class I remember being able to access it there by using the Computer Room, it's weird not finding filters considered they've blocked even MSN lol.

It's awesome to hear you're still okay and that you have less stress than before. Stress in my case is killing me from the inside out, but it's all about adaptation I guess. And I'm the slow one as always, heh! Stay cool Wolfe, it's nice to see you around the board!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
You haven't missed much but DARN IT we missed you mucho grande! Good luck with the jobs and college!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
lol actually, I missed none of that at all. I wasn't able to log on at the time, but I was talking with T and Patamon and Senjuro throughout the whole losing the board thing. So, I've been here, but not... here... if that makes sense.
Sense has no meaning here. If I tried to apply logic to my acions I'd go crazy.
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz