Join our server on Discord

Poll: Are you a PC?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I'm a PC *Vista*
20.00%
4 20.00%
I'm an XP
75.00%
15 75.00%
I'm a Heretic *Macintosh*
5.00%
1 5.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I'm a PC
You're missing the best of Windows: 98/2000! Also, where's the love for Linux & Unix?!
Well Geki-jyu user, 98 is now unsupported and some might use Linux but most might not. I myself did not want to learn it. (And I use the Turtle-ken)
XP personally, I don't like how using Vista bumps up all the games system requirements, Plus I've heard there's compatibility issues.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
I've never really used Vista or any kind of Mac so I can't really comment on either. XP works just fine for me.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Well, Vista's certainly better than Windows ME. I've had so much crap with that OS, that I had to downgrade to 98SE. I was pissed at Microsoft for that one.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Quote:And, yes, it does self-defrag. My laptop did so every morning at 3, when most users would be asleep.

And even while it was defragging, it still worked well. I could still do everything I normally did on it, without fear of it lagging like a tank.

thats due to your computer speed not your OS (although its possible they've made it so that the defrag pauses or slows while you are doing other things)

i use xp instead of vista because one im a cheap bastard and don't want to fork out the cash

two because it has unnecessarily high system requirements

three because it downloads updates whether you like it or not whenever it wants to (me and a friend were playing a game on his vista computer and suddenly the screen went black for a bit then it said it was updating no warning nothing it then proceeded to restart the computer)

four because of the problems my friend had with msn for a long ass fucking time before microsoft's useless ass tech team couldn't fix it

five because MS trys to FORCE you to buy vista by making games for it that work fine with xp but making them have something in them that doesn't allow you to play them on xp

six because i've heard of many compatibility issues

and finally seven because im a cheap bastard
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
I currently have XP. I've been meaning to try Vista, but I haven't had a reason to yet, besides novelty.
I run everything from DOS prompts... no, just kidding, XP.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
meh... XP all the way, iz plannin on getting a new laptop... and that will be VISTA *dun dun dunnnnnnnnnn* meh relatives say VISTA *dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnn* isn't that bad after it stops asking you if your sure you wanna open the internet...
GOLD: i don't think your aunt said THAT!!! oh what the hell... VVVVIIIIIISSSSSTAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
ME: *dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn*
I use XP only because I can't afford a decent mac. (Mac has the most effecient and user-friendly OS.)