Join our server on Discord

Poll: Are you a PC?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I'm a PC *Vista*
20.00%
4 20.00%
I'm an XP
75.00%
15 75.00%
I'm a Heretic *Macintosh*
5.00%
1 5.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I'm a PC
aaaaaAAAAAAAAAAaaaaannnnd, crappy gaming... but hey! VIRUS IS INCOMPATABLE WITH MAC USER!!!
GOLD: and who said that?
ME: *dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnn*
not that thats a problem... i had to use a mac many times... i miss meh GTA... but there overall great systems... i just use the game thing all the time... sometimes daily!
Yeah, the only games Mac really has is Blizzard stuff, Warcraft and Diablo.
Actually a lot of future games will be mac compatible, so AMAZING GAMING, now if I could only get higher than sub par hardware on a mac! Goddangit!!!
Quote:I use XP only because I can't afford a decent mac. (Mac has the most effecient and user-friendly OS.)

Sabre: i hate you everybody hates you and nobody will ever love you GIT IM!

crowd: HETHAN HETHAN *stones you*

not only are macs a pain in the ass to use but they are overly flashy which eats up ram and cpu when it doesn't need to anything that a mac has and a PC doesn't odds are you can get for free somewhere on the internet

also macs use slander as their advertising strategy and for that i will never buy any products from that company no iphones no nothing
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Actually it doesn't eat up RAM or processor. In fact, they eat up less than XP dipshit. Not to mention mac's are only hard for dumbasses, which guess what you have proven yourself to be just now?
Anyways, a lot of people like Mac, and most people who like Mac realize XP-XP Pro-Vista-etc, suck ass.
vista sucks ass i'll give you that but i will never use a mac mostly for the slander reasons but also because its a pain in the ass and i see no point in learning a new OS and yet for another reason because many games are not compatible with the OS
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
I'm a Vista user *takes cover* BUT I LOVED XP! It's just i had to get a new motherboard and vista came with it so...yeah...had a few problems lately such as the thing just spat out all it's guts a few days ago and i had to reinstall Vista...

Also i'm suprised noone's brought up the corny Mac adverts...

or is it a sin to even mention those?
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds