Join our server on Discord

Avenue F (City Life)
Dark shook Isaac's hand. "Nice to meet you Isaac." Dark said with a smile on his face. He was wearing a pair of black pants with flames going up them and a button up shirt that is unbutton. Dark looked at Jask. "Anytime. I just want to make your job easier." Dark said.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Isaac smiled back at the dark chibimon. He is an artist isaac thought only able to see the cup of pens and pencils. "Hope to see you around!" Isaac said happy to meet a neighbor. Isaac slid his paws into his jeans and turned from the door to face Jask. "So anyone else actually live here? cause Dark and that wolf seem like the only ones." Isaac said a little bit sarcastically. Isaac's tail swayed while he waited for his answer.

Jask spoke firmly. "Well we could go to that wolf's room if its alright with you, need to make sure he didn't destroy the wall after last nights escapades." Jask turned adn headed to room 210. "Alot of the furries here like to go to work, so they can get money." Jask said seeing Brandon's door slightly open. he chuckled lightly before pushing the door open with his hind paw. "Hey Brandon, want you to meet the new tenn.." Jask stopped in mid sentance looking at what brandon was holding.
"You can't just do that..."

"Bitch please and tree"

"وليس هناك ما هو صحيح ، كل شيء مسموح به."
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Brandon was holding a long bud of weed under his nose, savoring the potent scent. His mind snapped back to reality as he heard his super's voice.

"Shit..." he muttered under his breath, and shifted his trenchcoat, exposing his pistol on his hip. He tossed the bud onto the shelf, and slammed the door shut, before walking up to the two of them.

"What do y'all want?" he growled lowly, as he tapped a claw against the grip of his firearm.

"Brandon, who is it?" a clearly feminine voice called from the kitchen.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Isaac spazzed and freaked out slightly as Brandon revealed the firearm. "WHY DOES HE HAVE A GUN!" Isaac nearly fainted falling against the wall. ((nothign much I can really do with him)) Isaac reconsidered staying here if his tennants were going to be armed, and waving their firearms around.

Jask spoke calmly and collectively. "Brandon, I asked you not to do this anymore, I don't want to report you." Jask moved his paws to scritch behind his ear. "I mean even if you do, at least you can be a little bit more tight about your security. I gave you that new lock you asked for without charge for a reason." Jask looked back to the kitchen. "Hi Shade it's just me jask, and a new tennant." Jask kept his calm collected nerve cause he knew Brandon wouldn't shoot the gun. The two of them had a mutual respect, so long as the rent was paid within a week it was due Jask never had a problem.

"Bitch please and tree"

The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Brandon smirked, as he hid the firearm once again. He wouldn't shoot Jask. He was a prick about the rent, but, Brandon understood why.

"Well then Isaac. I'm Brandon, the resident pot-dealer, practitioner of the occult, and doer of "other stuff"." He chuckled, as he extended his paw to shake Isaac's hand, "so, I see you already met Atilla the Hund."

Shade walked out from the kitchen to greet her new neighbor. The front of her shirt was a little wet, and she was wearing yellow gloves, indicating that she was doing dishes.

"Hi. I'm Shade, Shade Darkhalzen. I see you've met Brandon, my boyfriend." She smiled softly, then looked back at Brandon, "did you get the car fixed, wuffy?"

Brandon nodded, looking at Jask, "that's why the rent's late. Parts for my car aint cheap."
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Jask spoke as Isaac shook the wolfs hand."well then that makes sense." Jask seemed to collect his thoughts, "Isaac would you mind letting brandon and I alone so we can talk." Isaac nodded and head out the door only pausing to finish meeting other tennants "Nice meeting you Shade and Brandon." Isaac said leaving the room and heading back the wrong way to go talk with Dark. Jask spoke up once the door was shut "You know I hate that nickname dude." Jask said leaving agaisnt the door keeping it nice and shut to prevent anyone from getting in. The husky slid his paws into his jeans and pulled out a small tennis ball. Jask rolled the ball betwen his fingers as he talked "Brandon, I want to ask you not to sell any pot to Isaac before he gets his job, he just got out of college and needs to get onto his feet." Jask said flipping the ball in his paws.

Isaac walked over to Dark's room. He nocked on the door before prompting "You in there Dark?" Isaac was kinda curious to what his floormate was drawing as well.

((OK now that we got everyone involved lol))

"Bitch please and tree"

The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"Yeah, I'm in." Dark said, getting up, opening his door. "Hey Isaac." Dark said with a friendly smile. "Come on in." Dark said, moving out of Isaac's way so he can get into Dark's apartment. The picture that Dark is working up only need to be colored, the DarkVeemon in the picture looks just like Dark, down to the last detail.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Got any rooms left?

Name: Kiros Ryogiro Lucian

Nickname: Giro

Age: He prefers to leave this field undisclosed, but he looks like he's in his early 20s.

Species: Anthropomorphic Grey Wolf.

Sexuality: Nymphophobic/sex-o-phobe. Scared of sex, he's neither gay, straight or bi. He doesn't believe in preferences.

Description/Pic:

Hanging Ten

He can still "Feel".

6'5ft height, he has golden/amber eyes, a lean, slightly muscular and firm athletic build, and semi-short fur.

Personality: Naive, Gullible, Friendly, Kind, Gentle, Sweet... if he wants to. Usually he's just a nervous wreck who has the mindset of someone from the Dark Ages. Complete with an almost child-like fascination and inquisitive nature towards the likes of cars and... ball-point pens. He's also a little rough around the edges, sporty, energetic, and most of all, chivalrous. A trait long thought dead. He prefers to tough it out when he's going through a rough spot.

Turn Ons: Human Females make him smile. Anything that turns him on is yet to be discovered.

Turn Offs: Way too many to list. His name for one thing.

Room #: 215

Degree: Graduated from College on numerous sports-related scholarships. He hasn't specified a degree.

Goal/Purpose: Unknown.

History: Not much is known about his earlier life except that he barely graduated from college due to speciesm. He keeps to himself mostly because though he doesn't seem like it, he's actually the "Poster Dog" for "Kool-K9" dogfood. It all happened when he unwittingly saved a Hollywood producer from muggers. Grateful, the producer gave Giro a job, noting his natural charm and charisma. He accepted, making it his main source of income. This made him almost hated amongst the other Furs for allowing himself to become some sort of "Pet" for a company. Instead of living in Hollywood, he decided to find a small apartment and live incognito. No one knows he's "Sexy Rexy" OR "Scruffy Ruffy", and he prefers it that way. As difficult as it was to find a place to live in, he stumbled upon avenue F, which was everything he needed. Giro doesn't have a manager, and agent or an assistant, and he's major crap when it comes to money (he nearly flunked accounting)... this means he barely keeps any of the money for himself, but he does pay his rents up to two months in advance. He lives in Apartment Room #215 with a double bed and a roommate who lives with him to cut down on expenses. Sometimes, Giro may be gone for weeks at a time "Working". He never specifies where he works.

~ ~ ~

Name: Cassy Delacruz

Nickname: Cas

Species: Anthro Alley-Cat

Sexuality: Bi-Curious, hates guys, but is a slut (not that she wants to be). Which is weird.

Description/Pic:

The Yellow Cat + The Yellow Cat

About 6'0ft height, and C or D breasts.

Personality: Strong-willed, determined, guy-hating, friendly, cheery, hard-working, hyper and seductive.

Turn Ons: Guy on Guy. Girl on Girl. Toys. Pegging, a lot of stuff. Enjoys a good horror film.

Turn Offs: Scat, Guro. Human guys.

Room #: 215

Degree: Currently on her last year of college. Studying Politics and Humanist Sociology.

Goal/Purpose: Become a powerful politician and bring all species together. Oh, and power to women.

History: Growing up, she was alone. She was often bullied and beaten up, and eventually, raped on a regular basis where she no longer trusted anyone, hated the opposite sex, and developed a sense of "Sluttery" as a self defense against getting raped. "It isn't rape if I enjoy it" she thinks. Having lost the only male she had ever loved to a Speciest Hate Crime (A massacre, like how she lost her parents), she strives to put an end to prejudice.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Flicking the TV on while she dressed in her uniform, Cassy watched the newest commercial for the "Kool-K9" brand Dog food. She wouldn't admit it to anyone, but she had a thing for their mascot, the poor dog, "Scruffy Ruffy". "I swear, that dog totally looks like a wolf." She thought to herself, smiling a little as Scruffy Ruffy walked on-screen.

"This is Scruffy, Scruffy Ruffy, the junkyard dog." Said the narrator as the bipedal dark-brown shaggy furred dog sat on the sidewalk and blew a tuft of shaggy fur away from his brown eyes. He wore dirty tattered jeans, no shirt, and some sort of rope collar that left a ring of furless scars around his neck, a sign of it being too tight.

"Scruffy has no friends, Scruffy has no family, but Scruffy's happy..." The narrator... narrated.

A cute child walks on-screen, chortles and runs at Scruffy, petting him. Scruffy leans against the child affectionately when a woman suddenly screams and runs on-screen with a hose. "Bad dog! Filthy mutt! Shoo! Shoo!" She screams, and hoses Scruffy down. Scruffy runs away, shivering. He shakes himself dry.

"-NOT. For Scruffy Ruffy doesn't eat Kool K9, Scruffy is a loser." The narrator added mockingly. And Scruffy laps some water off his sopping matted fur. When he was wet, his fur clung to his body, giving the audience an unplanned view of his firm, lean physique. Rough and rugged the poor dog was, but he was a sexy sonuvabitch. The scene quickly changes to the same child and his mother in the yard, but there was another bipedal dog there with the color tone of a Doberman, including the short, sleek fur. The charming dog had a chiseled physique, muscular and firm, and the most curiously sexy, cocky golden eyes a dog could have.

"Sexy Rexy on the other paw, eats Kool K9 Dog Food, the Dog Food of champs." The narrator says as Sexy Rexy runs up a wall, doing a back-flip to catch a Frisbee before handing it back to the child and receiving lots of pats and kisses.

"Is your Dog Scruffy Ruffy or Sexy Rexy?" The Narrator says, almost threateningly. "Kool K9. Dog Food of Champs."

"Be cool!" Sexy Rexy says smoothly, winking in one scene.

"Stay in school!" Scruffy Ruffy advises roughly in another scene, giving the camera what seemed to be the most pitiful, lovable apologetic grin a Mutt could muster.

Cassy sighed deeply as she shut the TV and hitched her bag up, walking passed the kitchen where Giro was washing the dishes.

"I'm goin' to the store to pick up a few things. Is there anythin' ya need that I can snag for ya' while I'm there?" Giro called at her as he dried his paws.

Cassy rolled her eyes. "No Gir, that's okay." She said bluntly and closed the door a little harder than intended.

Sighing in defeat, Giro fishes a shoe box out from under the closet and takes a few bills from it. They were out of milk, they were out of coffee, they were out of bread, cereals, peanut butter... and Animal Crackers. He wrote the items down on a list, underlining "Animal Crackers" to emphasize it. While he did that, he whistled the theme of the Kool K9 commercials.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Brandon rolled his eyes, and leaned against the wall, lighting a cigarette.

"Wow, you REALLY don't want me paying my rent on time, huh?" he snorted, exhaling a mouthful of smoke, "fine, fine. I won't sell any grass to the new guy. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go make sure my car'll run for tonight."

With that, he opened the door and stepped out, his keys in paw. He hated that old blue piece of crap when it didn't run, but it was his baby when it did.

He was so focused on the mental checklist of parts he replaced that morning, that he didn't see that he was about to walk into one of his neighbors.

Shade smiled softly at Jask, "I'm sorry about him. He likes assigning people nicknames, and he thinks "Atilla the Hund" suits you. I'll talk to him about it tonight."
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Isaac walked a little bit cautiously into the room. "Nice place dude," Isaac said walking around tohe room heading towards the art desk. "so what are you drawing..."Isaac trailed off at the end looking at the picture of Dark. Holy Crap "Oh sorry I didn't know. Umm" Isaac seemed lost for words, he had never dated a guy before, he never really met a gay guy before.

Jask smiled at Shade. "It's okay, it doesn't really make sense anyways, my name is pronouced Hoond, not like hun." Jask laughed lightly. "Just make sure you remind him for me, I wouldn't want to have to kick you out. " Jask winked at her. The husky, turned his back and headed out the door turnign to Shade. "Nice seeing you again, oh and before I go would you try to keep it down just a little, its kinda hard to sleep when you are both above me." Jask winked at shade and left to his office.

"Bitch please and tree"

The OCA
Gabumon Loverz