Join our server on Discord

Avenue F (City Life)
(been listening to too much Avenue Q lately)

Fluff:
The year is 2008 Isaac Stachelteir has just graduated out of college with a BA in English. He heads off to New York to find his dreams as well as his purpose. Apartment shopping has been rough for the anthropomorphic porcupine. Most avenues either treat anthros poorly or don't even allow them to live there at all. Until he comes across Avenue F. At first glance he just assumes its your typical low budget neighborhood, until you discover most of the tennants are anthros like him. The super intendant offers him a room at a fair price and Isaac picks it up immediately. Hoping to find his purpose, and possibly his love Isaac starts his life on Avenue F.

Basis:
Play as a character who lives their life on Avenue F. Go through life and find love, purpose or happiness.

Rules:
1. No God Modding (blah blah blah)
2. Post "is there a room available?" at the front of your reply
3. At least two lines (I won't be a nazi about this but the more content you put in the more content you get out)
4. Fetishes are allow just make sure your partner is cool with them.
5. Amendments may be added at any time, I will make a post informing of updates.

Character Sheet:

Name:
Nickname: (Optional)
Species: (Human or Anthro allowed, Digimon as well)
Sexuality:
Description/Pic:
Personality:
Turn Ons:
Turn Offs:
Room #:(What room # are you in the building)
Degree?:
Goal/Purpose:
History:(Optional just think about it)

I added some things in order to make sure everyone has a nice grasp on their characters.

My Character:

Name: Isaac Blaupelz Stachelteir
Species: Anthro Porcupine
Sexuality: Gay
Description/Pic:[Image: Stonie_by_mistystriker.jpg]
Personality: Quiet, shy, anxious, excited,
Turn Ons: Gamers, Muscles
Turn Offs: Scat, Watersports, chub
Room #: 216
Degree: BA in English
Goal/Purpose: He hasn't found out yet (Teaching)

Super intendent
Name: Jask Mingo Hund
Nickname: Super
Species: Anthro Husky
Sexuality: Bi
Description/Pic: [Image: icelyon_husky_at_the_beach.jpg]
Personality: Playful, happy, loud, loyal, honest and easy going
Turn Ons: Foreplay, name calling
Turn Offs: Chub, dishonesty, feet
Room #: 110
Degree: High School
Goal/Purpose: Be the best super intendent
History: Jask has been a superintendent for 2 years, happy to help his tennants.

"I can't thank you enough Jask!" The excited Porcupine said to the super. " I just feel like my life is going to take off!" Isaac's tail wagged happily. The porcupine lugged his huge bag up the staricase up to the second floor where his room was. He had all of his stuff, lots of clothes mainly, but a few things like his Wii, and YuGiOh deck. Isaac was excited and hastily began moving his stuff into hi new room. "Thanks again Jask, im so happy to see someone who want to help a fur like, well us" the porcupine smiled as he finished his sentance and began unpacking his room.

Jask finished processing the information for his new tennant, Isaac. The husky swished his tail as he worked in his office. He was able to help the young porcupine with his last few bags. 'Not a problem" The Husky would say with a laugh each time the porcupien thanked him. Jask was excited and hoped the rest of his tennant would like their new neighbor. Jask handed the porcupine his key and went down to hsi office and began ordering some new supplies. New lights, some wall chalk, and probably some plungers. The grey husky decided it was time to make some rounds and headed out of his office.
"You can't just do that..."

"Bitch please and tree"

"وليس هناك ما هو صحيح ، كل شيء مسموح به."
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
You got a place I can crash? I'll pay rent in cash, often several months at a time.

(I actually wasn't planning on RPing anymore, but, this seems nice and sedate, something to help take my mind off of....unpleasentness.)

Name: Brandon "Diesel" Hayley

Species: Anthro Southern Timber Wolf

Sexuality: Straight

Description/Pic: (current link is FUBAR, so I'll describe) 6'6", 230 pounds, and seemingly losing weight each day. He has smokey grey fur, which is a lot shorter than most other wolves, due to the fact he's from close to the equator. He has long, greasy, jet black hair, shot through with premature grey, and dark brown, almost black eyes. He wears woodland camo cargo pants, an Olive Green trenchcoat, no shirt, and a wide-brimmed olive green hat. He has a "lucky sparkplug" on a chain around his neck, and wears heavy leather boots, perfect for kicking people with. Around his waist is a thick black leather belt, with a silver beltbuckle that says "Texas", to remind him of home. Above this sits another belt, which is a gunbelt, holding a black Desert Eagle .50 Cal, and a few spare clips. He usually keeps it hidden behind his trenchcoat, unless the landlord is hounding him for rent.

Personality: Reckless, Crude, Rude, Occasionally Violent, and Cold-hearted. Takes a lot to get past the exterior on this guy.

Turn Ons: Titties, Asses, Drunk Chicks, and unforseen kindness(takes a lot to see that shine through.)

Turn Offs: smells, Scat, Watersports, the standard stuff.

Room: #210

Degree: High School Dropout

Goal/Purpose: to prove to his family that a high school dropout can be successful.

History: Moved to the city a year ago, to be the Lead Singer and Guitar player in a little-known band called "Broken Roads". Dropped out at 17, with only six months of school left.

Other: Currently a Bandmember in Broken Roads, deals Marajuana on the side, to help make rent. Drives a beat-up old blue Ford, that only runs when it wants to. The Hood is up on it more than it's down.

Aaaaaannnddd, introducing in her first Non-Canonical appearance, (Thanks, Ray),

Name: Shade Darkhalzen

Species: Anthro Akita Inu

Sexuality: Straight

Description/Picture: http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u1/ra...Strype.jpg

She usually wears black skintight pants, and a light blue tank top with a pandabear on it.

Personality: Caring, Kind, Sweet, Unbelievably Forgiving.

Turn Ons: muscles, sweet gestures, a little bit of roughness, yaoi.

Turn Offs: too much roughness, scat, watersports, blood, etc.

Room: #210

Degree: High School

Goal/Purpose: to become a famous artist, like Janis Joplin, but without the unfortunate death.
History: met Brandon at 15, and fell in love. Moved with him to the city, and plays Rhythm Guitar in the band "Broken Roads". While listed as straight, she has experimented in the past.

Other: other than playing guitar with Brandon in the band, she has no real job. Currently is his live-in girlfriend.

Okay. Tell me how they look, so far.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Is there a room available?

Name: Dark Leonheart
Nickname: None
Species: DarkVeemon
Sexuality: Bi
Description/Pic: [Image: 2l0xnp.jpg]
Personality: Friendly and very calm
Turn Ons: Tittes, ass, cute girls, sexy girls, cute guys
Turn Offs: Scat, Watersports, the standard stuff
Room #: 227
Degree?: High school
Goal/Purpose: To become a very great yaoi writer and yaoi artist
History: Since grade 9, Dark has a every good at writing yaoi stories and drawing yaoi art.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Brandon walked past Jask, the one he calls "Atilla the Hund", on his way to the stairs. He didn't look at him, and he didn't stop. He was late on the rent again. His car was acting up, requiring several hundred dollars in repairs that were dearly needed. This drained his bank account, leaving him without rent money.

He silently hoped that the landlord wouldn't stop him and demand the money. He needed his car for the gig tonight, and he'd have the money tomorrow.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Dark was fishing up his latest yaoi story about two brothers, a DarkVeemon and a Veemon. The DarkVeemon came home from school and finds his brother Veemon jacking off, DarkVeemon is Bi came closer to Veemon and started to suck on his cock till Veemon cummed into DarkVeemon's mouth. Veemon than wenten DarkVeemon to turn around to let him fuck DarkVeemon. After than fuck each other, they desided to do that once a month.

Dark started to started to draw some of the pictures from that story, he started with DarkVeemon sucking off his brother Veemon.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Character Sheet:

Name: Alexander Hoawler
Nickname: (Lexi)
Sexuality: traight
Description/Pic:
Personality:Kind but defensive. he is protective of his boundries but kind and loyal to friends/family
Turn Ons: Hot thin legs and a Blonde coat
Turn Offs: red coats and flat chest o.0
Room #:(7)
Degree?:Masters in anthro behavior and bio chemistry
Goal/Purpose: To seek the missing link of Anthro, digimon and human
History:(Born in El paso texas )

I added some things in order to make sure everyone has a nice grasp on their characters.
Isaac was about about done packing, his room was nice and orderly, minus the boxes of stuf he brought his clothes in. Man what should I do now?' Isaac thought laying down on the lumpy bed, used and abused by years of occupancy. Isaac opened his rom door and looked up and down the hall, watching the cute wolf run into the super. Isaac headed that way to ask the super a question. "Hey Jask, what do I do about a lumpy bed." Isaac said behind the Husky.

Jask turned to lock his eyes on the wolf. "Your behind your rent again." Jask said with a cold stern voice. "Pay me by the end of the week!" Isaac said in a shout as the wolf went out of sight. It was wednesday, a few moredays for Brandon to get the money he needs. "Oh Isaac!" The Husky said half scared, "don't sneak up on me like that." Jask chuckled and brushed off his Polo and jeans. "Oh right, 217's bed, yes the old tenants were rather rough with it, put in a complaint." Jask was a bit preoccupied with making his rounds. "Hey Isaac, let me introduce you to a few of your tennants." Jask said heading down the hall, nocking on doors "You in?" at each one, all of which had no reply. Jask finally came to room 227 "You in Dark?"

"Bitch please and tree"

The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Brandon flipped the super off, as he disappeared into his room.

"I'll have it tomorrow, asshole!" he shouted as he slammed the door shut.

His apartment was pretty standard for someone who's life had no direction. Street signs, flags, and offensive posters lined the walls, and makeshift furniture was made out of scraps of lumber and old car parts.

The closet door opened on its own, revealing a lack of upkeep and the Marajuana plants under a growlight Brandon was hiding from the super. Next to the plants was a rudimentary vacuum sealing system, and several baggies, in varying weights, ready for delivery.

"Hello, my babies." Brandon cooed almost lovingly, not noticing the front door didn't shut all the way.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Yeah, I'm in." Dark said, putting the pencil away in a cup full of other art tools, gets up from his half-done picture, goes over to the door and opens it. "Hey." Dark said with a smile, looking at Isaac and Jask.

Dark's apartment had white and black walls, some old furniture from his dad, and a desk with a cup fulled up with art tools, with a full story written on one part of the desk and a half-done picture beside it.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Jask spoke first "Isaac this is dark Leonheart," Jask said looking at the rest of the doors Mhmm everyone must be out, can't blame them, they should be at work. jask thought and then spoke again where he left off. "Dark likes to write short stories." Jask nodded to Dark with a wink. "Oh Dark before I forget, thanks for getting this months rent in early" Jask smiled "really helps out alot."

Isaac offered a handshake to Dark "Dark is it? My Name is Isaac" Isaac said with a smile glancing over the Dark Veemon's body. Kinda cute Isaac thought to himself. Isaac was wearing a Green and light blue polo that matched his fur nicely. His shorts stopped just past the knees and we pre-faded. he looked like he was still in college. Which he was only a few before. his mind rushed with all sorts of things like the rent, a new job, and possibly a boyfriend. as such he seemed like he was staring off into space his hand still presented for the handshake.

"Bitch please and tree"

The OCA
Gabumon Loverz