Join our server on Discord

Avenue F (City Life)
"Thanks." Dark said. "I like to have pictures to go along with my stories." Dark said, rubbing the back of his head. "In the story for that picture, Dark and Vee are brothers, Dark chought Vee jacking off he desided to keep it from there mom and dad and show Vee how to suck cock." Dark said.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Cassy nearly collided into Brandon, had it not been for her cat-like reflexes. With a quick sidestep and a simple spin, she was past him without bothering to look back. She was almost late for the next class in the nearby college anyway, she normally ate in the apartment at lunch time. She only regrets having to actually talk with her "flatmate", Giro. He wasn't bad, but he was still a guy, and she couldn't afford to trust any guy right now. Lucky for her, he could be gone for weeks, maybe even months at a time, so he pays their rent in advance and only reminds her to pay him back once.

The only real reason she shared a flat with him was it would be cheaper, he had a big apartment, two separate beds, and she overheard him say something about having "issues" with sexual stuff, that he couldn't cope with it. Besides, his golden eyes reminded her of Sexy Rexy, whom she fancied second to Scruffy Ruffy.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Isaac stared at the picture for a few more moments, wandering to look at dark. They are the same, he drew himself exactly. his gaze shifted back to the picture before he snapped. "Sorry jsut, umm didn't expect to meet many gay furries so soon." Isaac smiled and wagged hsi tail happily. "So what is there to do for fun around here?" Isaac changed subject as he leaned against the desk.
"You can't just do that..."

"Bitch please and tree"

"وليس هناك ما هو صحيح ، كل شيء مسموح به."
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"It's alright, I'm bi to tell you the truth." Dark said, smiling a bit. "Well, there is a huge park near by that I go to write sometimes." Dark said, nodding his head, looking up and down at Isaac. "He is pretty cute." Dark thought to his self, smiling.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Brandon's mind was snapped to the present, when the yellow blur flew past his vision.

"Whoa!" he exclaimed, "What's the rush, yella kitty?"
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Thats interesting" isaac spoke about the park, his paws tapping lightly on the desk he leaned against. "but are there any nearby movie theatres/ or clubs?" Isaac spoke his tapping rythmically. isaac seemed to subconsiously tapp not even noticing it as he talked.
"You can't just do that..."

"Bitch please and tree"

"وليس هناك ما هو صحيح ، كل شيء مسموح به."
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"Sorry neighbor, I'm like, kinda' late!" Cassy called back at him without looking as she ran down the stairs, leaping three steps at a time before jumping the last flight.

Giro's sharp ears picked up muffled conversation from a few doors down. He indentified one of them as Jask, probably collecting rent, and Shade, their fellow floormate's girlfriend. It then occured to him that he already paid for the next two months in advance, so he didn't have to pay anything else today aside for groceries and shopping.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Wow. What a bitch." He said to himself, as he jogged down the stairs, and out to his beat-up old car. Most Dealerships won't sell Anthros a new car, or even a used one, but a Salvage Yard certainly would. Saved from the crusher, the 40 year old Ford had taken up most of his free time, with routine maintenance, and not-so-routine Maintenance.

He climbed in, closing the sagging door behind him, and pumped the gas, praying it still ran. He inserted his key into the ignition, and said a silent prayer, and cranked it.

He almost celebrated when he heard it fire up, and he put it in drive, and started to cruise around, to "finish his deliveries".
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Dark thought about this for a min. "Yeah, there is a club about a block away from here and right beside it, is a movie theater." Dark said, nodding his head. "If you want to read the new story I wrote, it's on the deck, beside the picture." Dark said.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds