Join our server on Discord

The most unrealistic deaths.
The producers death in Tropic Thunder was very unrealistic. The head surviving, don't think so. Still it was a good plot point.
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Please elaborate on the death explanation. Keep in mind that we all haven't watched or played the games.

Here's another one: the headshots in Resident Evil 4. 9mm firearms can't blow your head off into giblets, even if you are a quasi-zombie.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
I think there's a plausible theory about that (Self-made!): The villagers have a growing Las Plagas in their head, right? Okay, let's say that upon a great stimulum/force (like the one caused by a gunshot) makes them go volatile, yes? Okay, now, next step:

Think of it like having a time bomb inside your brain. With enough shaking, it goes boom, and the boom makes your head disappear : D

And it could also explain why you can make their heads explode even with kicks or a simple knife slash, too! XD
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Okay, the producer in tropic thunder steps on a old french land mine, his body is completely blown to bits yet his head survives.
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
But its supposed to be funny, its a joke now if it was something like Saving private ryan or Predator their head would indeed be blown to smitherines.

Plus mines tear you legs to bits but the force of one blowing a body apart...Ask cowboy its the sort of thing he would know.

Mirrors - A woman tears her own jaw off...

I dont even know if thats possible, but who would try that?!

The thread of the video was deleted when the site went down but i did find it on youtube...

you see the beggining of it but not the actual one.
"How did Mary Die?"
"A TIRE, HIT HER IN THE FACE!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Quote:Okay, the producer in tropic thunder steps on a old french land mine, his body is completely blown to bits yet his head survives.

Heard it in Mortal Kombat Conquest, the Movie:

"The brain remains alive for two minutes after losing its body. Enjoy them." - Executor about to decapitate Kung Lao.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sorry, not exactly making myself clear here. His body is blown to tiny bits and the head remains intact, dead but intact, severed about mid neck.
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Well, on the topic of landmines, it varies on what it's purpose is.

If it's big enough, and modified properly, you have nothing but a fine pink mist of the guy that stepped on it.

But, on a smaller mine, you'd lose limbs, easily. Possibly losing your body from the waist down.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Oh, that so? Then I remit myself to what Flamin' Hound said then, rofl.

Since we're on topic about heads, what about Halloween V? I remember this fat guy goes to his basement where his washing machine is dripping water and making a puddle, he steps on it and the assassin tampers with cables or dunnowhat and the guy starts shaking, spewing drool as if he had rabies, and then his fat head explodes! Is that possible? I mean, getting your head blown up because of a static shock?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Weird Al singing the "Spy Hard" theme song. He sings the last bit so dramatically (or for too long) that his head blows up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bua0hiAmvlI
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers