Join our server on Discord

Halo 3: One Year Later
Well I've not gotten tired of it...Halo was the very first game i got for 360, and I've never totally gotten bored of it...it's fun, challenging, never-ending epicness, from high-res screenshots, to medals, to achievements, to VEHICLES (something that very few 1st person shooter games have) to Armour customization. And FYI flaming hound they haven't stuck Halo stickers on C+C and Rainbow games, they've just decided to produce other games rather then continue the series with master chief in. Which is a pretty good idea because theres very few series that can carry on with the same characters successfully...i mean would you rather they went off and produced a Halo 4, where master chief finds ANOTHER Halo and blows it up, loses a close friend and escapes with Cortana? or they produce new and, hopefully, great games such as the Halo Wars RTS and the Recon Campaign?
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
People really should establish a basic understanding about the games they are talking about before pretending to know what direction they are taking.

(10-21-2008 04:14 AM)Flamin Hound Wrote: Well right there Halo has taken 2 great games and stick the "copied by halo" sticker on them, I admit yeah i like halo wars but C & C was around first, also the rainbow six games has amazing squad tactical gameplay.

Halo Wars as "copying" C&C...there's been several RTS games (you know like Starcraft, a game I consider to be a much more fun RTS than C&C), copying one straight isn't happening especially since Halo Wars was built from the ground up for CONSOLE use. Halo Wars is not C&C. Guess what, there is more than one game per genre. In fact, I think it's great to spread the franchise to a new genre to tell another story, it keeps the franchise active.

There is no squad based tactical Halo, so there is no reason to compare it to Rainbow Six. Don't say Recon, it's a first person shooter. But Halo would make an amazing squad based game.

(10-21-2008 04:14 AM)Flamin Hound Wrote: I think RyanCruey is right Halo was died, Its unfortunate but its not coming back, the book will be good but the games have lost their appeal.
How is Halo dead? Because the first three games are over and they are changing it up with new genres? Oh except that Halo 4 is in the works. And clearly one of the most played LIVE games has lost its appeal...because you know...it's one of the most played LIVE games.

And why is Gears on the list of games with armor? Suddenly every game that has armored soldiers is a Halo rip off? The armor in Gears didn't have near the function of Halo. Yes there have been clones but don't lump Gears in with that sorry lot.