Join our server on Discord

Halo 3: One Year Later
(10-03-2008 01:37 PM)The Reclaimer Wrote: Didn't she partition some of it away to re-extend her lifespan or something like that?

I think she did, but still. Because she's so different from any other Smart AI, we don't know for sure what her lifespan is.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
Indeed, and I don't think there is a solid source for a good way to track it. More than likely, longer than average.
Tell you the truth i think the halo series should stay dead.
4 games in development (Halo Wars, Halo: Chronicles, Halo "Keep It Clean" and Halo 4)
1 book (Halo Cole Protocol)
1 comic (Halo Uprising)

Oh yeah, clearly Halo is dead.
lol the keep it clean sounds like some childs game.
(10-06-2008 01:35 AM)RyanCruey Wrote: lol the keep it clean sounds like some childs game.

Keep it clean is just the name of the teaser released for it, I don't think game will actually be called that but it apparently stemmed from some viral advertising bungie was doing on their forums by telling flamers and spammers to "keep it clean"

Rumor has it it's a squad-based halo game using Halo 3 as the engine.
Halo wars looks good, it's a shame they had halogen shut down though, anyways Halo started as an RTS so thats how it should end I personally think. Peter Jackson's halo game does have me intrigued with what he's going to do to though.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Yeah that's the only project that seems really in the dark...there hasn't been anything new on it in a long time.

Update 10-9-08 : The Keep It Clean game has been titled Halo 3: Recon, and is a prologue to Halo 3, it comes out Fall 09.
Yeah i heard about Recon too, Plus if you go online the Mythic map pack's to come out next year (i think) and Halo Wars is on its way too...
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Well right there Halo has taken 2 great games and stick the "copied by halo" sticker on them, I admit yeah i like halo wars but C & C was around first, also the rainbow six games has amazing squad tactical gameplay.

I think RyanCruey is right Halo was died, Its unfortunate but its not coming back, the book will be good but the games have lost their appeal.

How many games now involve in suits of armour...

Too human
Crysis
Gears of war
The list goes on...
"How did Mary Die?"
"A TIRE, HIT HER IN THE FACE!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions