Join our server on Discord

Cursed springs, cursed lives! Ranma 1/2!
Christiana Moaned."But what if Vi doesn't fall for the trick?" She asked.
♥♥♥♥hate♥♥♥or♥♥♥hate♥♥♥♥♥
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
"I doubt he could resist you, I know I can't!" Retsu replied as he sucked and nipped Christiana's tits as he pounded harder and faster.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"whatabout me can't you resist? my wet pussy?" Christiana asked as she moaned louder then the last time she had moaned.
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
"I can't resist it, your great ass, your big tits, or any other part of your hot body! And your a natuaral suductress!" Retsu replied pulling lightly at her nipples with his teeth as he thrusted good and hard into her soaking cunt.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"aww. Your so sweet!" Christiana giggled."well me and him need to see each other naked like me and you saw each other naked." Christiana said.
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
"Then how about the second we finish up you run out there and jump him! See what he say!" Retsu moaned his dick leaking precum.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
(11-18-2008 12:46 PM)Salem A. Delgado Wrote: "Then how about the second we finish up you run out there and jump him! See what he say!" Retsu moaned his dick leaking precum.

"Ok" Christiana said. She Kisses Restu on the Lips."You can come on me if you want." Christiana said."Then when you become sin and i become Christian then I can fuck your pussy." Christiana giggled.
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
"Aaaah!" He moaned as he pulled out and came all over Christiana's belly and breasts Then looked nervously at her "I...I don't know...I..I mean I'm always hornier as Sin but still...I've never.." He stuttered looking worried at her "Just...be gentle..." He said getting up to go toto his bathroom and getting a bucket of water.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Name: Hoods
Orientation: Straight
Appearance: [Image: organization-1.jpg]
Fighting style/techniques: Dim Mak, where he attacks pressure points to incapacitate or even kill his enemy. Tiger kung fu, which focuses on power, aggressiveness, and speed, and finally he is a fighter of drunken fist style
Cursed spring: Spring of the drowned drinker (I just made it up, I never really watched the show!)
Measurments: 11 inches, and 2 inches wide.
Background: A mysterious being, who hunts for a mighty foe to battle. Can seem cold, heartless, and evil, but he doe what he does. Never shows his face
other: No one knows what he looks like, and seems to always be in his hood and cloak.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Would you like anything to drink, sir?" a waitress asked. Hoods pointing at his drink and she walked off, as he waited. He seemed silent, and his face was masked, as it always was. The waitress soon returned with his wine, Hoods began to drink, pouring the drink into where his mouth would be, though no one could see it.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)