Join our server on Discord

Cursed springs, cursed lives! Ranma 1/2!
In china there lay springs that serve as an ancient traing ground where the greatest warriors and martial artist go to prove their might! But there is a dark side to these springs...those who fall in are forever cursed forever to change with a simple splash of water..this story is for those unlucky souls...

So I decided to bring this back, I don't know if I'm going to start of where we left off or what, and I would like it if more then two people got involved...If you don't know what Ranma 1/2 is look for a wiki...

Name:
Orientation: straight, gay, bi, etc. etc.
Apiarence: If you have pic's use em!
Fighting style/techniques: Let's hear how you kick ass!
Cursed sping:
Measurments: breast size, cock size, and anything else you want.
Background
other: Anything I may and probebly have forgoten.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
No one interested huh?
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Name: Christiana
Orientation: straight
Apparence:
Fighting style/techniques: I use the Lotus and Pray Mantis
Cursed spring: drowned Boy
Measurements: D size breast.
Background: she had only been training with her grandfather and her grandmother at the age of 7-17 She is the best fighter in Tokyo.
other: She is a nice girl when happy but when angered,she kicks ass!
Orientation: straight
Apiarence: The same but no skirt and Breasts and Long pink hair.

♥♥♥♥hate♥♥♥or♥♥♥hate♥♥♥♥♥
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Name: Retsu Kaguya
Orientation: straight.
Apiarence: Male: About 6' even with an average skin tone and has hair like Inuyasha only black (Like his humane form), Gray eyes, and a thin but muscled body, wears black chinese with balck chinese pants and a red chinese long sleeved shirt in either form he'll wear the traditional Kaguya school robes [Image: bankotsu-2.jpg] (Take away the gloves change the white to black and the blue to red). Female: 5' 9" with softer creamier skin tone and hair is now blood red, a thin shapely body (VERY shapely!) in great shape but doesn't have a lot of muscle, usaully wears a miko's kimono (Becuase it's really the only that fit's her stuning figure).
Fighting style/techniques: He is a master of several Diferent techniques and is the only known heir to the Kaguya school of Wild besat Martial arts as well a weilder of the terrefying and forbidden Jiang Shi Fist.
Cursed sping: Spring of drowned girl.
Measurments: Male measurements: 10" long 2" wide. Female measurements: 42M-23-40
Background: Raised by his family to be an undefeatable assasin he ran away while they were training in china and came to Japan to start a new life, he currently runs an antique store.
other: He is a nice polite man most of the time though he does enjoy a friendly fight here and there, also has a bit of a phobia when it comes to dead things.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Name: Vi Leonheart
Orientation: bi
Apiarence: Older: [Image: Street_Fighter___Evil_Ryu_by_furan_san.jpg] with blue eyes Younger: [Image: 800x600_vivi2.jpg] tan skin, blue eyes
Fighting style/techniques: A master of Ryu's fighting style
Cursed sping: Spring of the drowned child
Measurments: Older: 10" long, 1.5" thick Younger: 5" long, 1" thick
other: Vi on his younger from is scared of anything that he doesn't know
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Alright we will be starting soon as we get a couple more players and I think we'll start all over if that's okay with Darkchibi?
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
it's fine with me

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Well I'm tired of wiating! Dark would you please start us off?
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
(Sure)

Vi was trying to get out of the rain, because of the cursed spring, he changes forms, going into a younger version of his self, tripping over a loose rock, Vi landed onto the ground, face first, quickly gets up, moving his hat a bit, he sees a small store, running over to it and goes inside.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Retsu smiled as he the child run in "Hello and welcome to my shop! I saw you fall, do you need a towel?" he asked as he headed towards the stairs.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions