Join our server on Discord

Cursed springs, cursed lives! Ranma 1/2!
Christiana giggled."Please?" Christiana giggled.Christriana kissed retsu. "Did You Like my Jucies on your chest?" Christiana giggled."I remeber our friendship from before the Cursed springs..remeber Retsu?" Christiana giggled.
♥♥♥♥hate♥♥♥or♥♥♥hate♥♥♥♥♥
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
"Good girl!" Retsu grinned kissing back and lowered one hand to start massaging Christiana's soaking pussy "Yes I did, but I think I'd like them better on my tongue." he grined as he licked her juices of his fingers and went back to work rubbing her slit "I remember alot back then, but I can't remember if you were always such a horny angel!"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"well I was like 13 Back then! I Matured finely so I'm Horny alot now!" Christiana giggled."How does my Juices Taste?" She giggled."By the way....In two or three days from now we're gonna Threesome with Vi! Two Guys and One ice creamed girl in the Middle! You Get my Pussy and Once I get Vi In Bed with me Ii'll tell him about the threesome and I'll let him fuck my ass then and in the threesome!" She told her Plan to retsu."and U Look Hornier then you did back when i was 13!" Christiana giggled."Your Lucky! I Never gave a guy nmy Juices on their chest or let them touch me like you are doing right now Becouse this IS my First time!" Christiana finally Told the truth.
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
"They taste fantastic!" Retsu said as he thought about what Christiana had said "If the stranger wants to play then I don't mind, I'll just make sure and get as much of your virgen taste as I can!" he said as he lowered his head and began lapping eagerly at her tight pussy grazing her every sensetive spot.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"You gonna fuck it soon?" Christiana giggled."I Need it becouse its wanting your penis in it.." Christiana said."I Need YOU in There" Christiana begged.
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
"Just waiting for you to ask!" Retsu grined as he kissed his way up her body staying at her chest as he slowly slipped his penis into her pussy moaning at her tightness "You weren't lying! This really is your first time!"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"No Duh!" Christiana said muffling her screeam with a sheet on the bed.She let the Sheet on the bed slip out of her Mouth while she Hugged Retsu."I Love this feeling" Christiana Moaned.
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
"Mmm, same here!" Retsu smiled as he finally had his entire length in Christaina "Okay here we go." He said as he fully pulled out and reburried himself all the way in her, going slow so not to hurt her.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Christiana's Pussy was slowly becoming More wetter making Retsu's cock slide in out of her faster."come on faster!" Chrstiana Moaned." I Need to be broken of my Virgin Past!" She moaned.
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
"Alright then!" Retsu grinned as he picked up the pace pounding faster and faster while teasing Christaina's tit's and pinching her nipples.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions