Join our server on Discord

Cursed springs, cursed lives! Ranma 1/2!
Vi started to eat the beef stew as well. "It's very good." Vi said.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Thanks! I do a lot of cooking so it's good to know someone apreciates it!" Retsu smiled before looking at the clock "Oh! That reminds me! I have an old friend coming to live here! I hope you don't mind."
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
a Pink Haired girl was walking to her friend's in the rain with an umbrella. The wind Blew away the umbrella and She was hit with the water and she turnmed Male."Oh No! Acursed Cursed spring of drowned Boy!" He Had Yelled.((OOC: Christiana's Male name is Christian)) Christian arrived at his friend's house and Knocked."come on! I'm freezing here!" Christian yelled.
♥♥♥♥hate♥♥♥or♥♥♥hate♥♥♥♥♥
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
"Well speak of the devil!" Retsu smiled as she got up and headed for the door "Your late! I already made dinner!" she laughed a bit as she headed back to the table "Oh this is Vi, he's staying here too." she added off handedly finishing her first bowel.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"sorry I Can only walk a Certain speed!" Christain said as he walked in."Hello Sir Vi." He had said. "Hey restu doesn't niuce hot water turn us back?" Christain asked restu." This Male Body is creppying me out!" He had said."restu if so...Take a Nice hot water bath and then I'll follow with a Nice hot shower." He said.
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
"Yes it does and you can go ahead, I'm kinda tired so I think I might just sleep as is." Retsu replied half way through her third bowl.
(10-25-2008 03:47 PM)DarkChibimon Wrote: Vi started to eat the beef stew as well. "It's very good." Vi said.

Yay! SHe finally started posting!
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Christain walked up stairs in the Bathroom. He took of his clothes and Put them in a Neat Pile By the Bath tub. He got in and turned on the hot water and the shower. He started reverting back to his small Figure of his girl form."yay!" Christaina Yelled as she came out of the shower and Placed a Towel around her and walked down to Restu." Restu can I Borrow you clothes? Even if their Male sized!" Christaina said."I don't wanna feel Naked while I'm here when ur Back to a Boy then it'd really be fun!" Christaina giggled slightly amused about her plan.
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
"Sure thing there are some kimono's in my closet, help your self!" Retsu said as she finished bowl twelve and left for bed passing by Christaina "And whats wrong with this form? Are you jealous that my figures better than yours?" she asked wrapping the other girl in a tight embrace squeezin there chest together grinning widely.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Vi smiled, only eatting one bowl of beef stew. "Nice to meet you." Vi said, looking at Christaina.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"No Your a lot sexier as a male!" Christina Giggled."Plus.....I wanna practice fighting again..My male Body is too Heavy for me." Christiana Said."Plus I've seen your Male form nude...and I'd like to see that again... But this time...Not by accident.." Muttered Christiana. Christiana walked to retsu's Closet and Put on a Kimono."Damn this fits!" Christiana thought." I'm sure she/he won't Mind. me keeping it awhile til i get back home and get more cloths." She thought again.Chrstiana came back down and Looked at Vi." Nice to meet you too." She said. "Maybe we can have a threesome But for now Only reguler two person sex." Christiana thought.
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz