Join our server on Discord

Cursed springs, cursed lives! Ranma 1/2!
"So, you change into a girl when you get wet with cold water." Vi said.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Yes..that's exactly what happens..." Retsu said with a heavy sigh then looked at Vi "And you turn into a child when that happens right?"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yeah, that's right." Vi said, nodding his head.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Hmm, does that ever come in handy?" Retsu asked becoming curious about this fellow cursed springs victim, while wondering if the weather would clear soon.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yeah, it does. I'm a master street fighter and people from all over the world want to fight me. But while in his form most people just asked me where he is and I tell them 'I don't know.'." Vi said.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Ha ha ha. That beats mine, though I can usually get away without paying!" Retsu laughed and looked at the clock "Well looks like it's closing time." he said then looked out the window "And the weather is still dreadful..and of coarse I forgot my umbrela...Oh yeah that reminds me, since your traveling do you have a place to stay?"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I normally stay in the hotel here, but I probably can't get a room in my cursed form." Vi said.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"You'd be right...I have some extra room at my house if you need a place to crash.." Retsu offered as he began locking up.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Alright, Thanks." Vi said, smiling.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Anytime!" Retsu smiled with his hand on the back door "Well here goes nothing!" he said as he threw it open and rushed out into the rain getting soaked and changing before he/she made it to the car "At least my cloths didn't rip open..." she sighed and waved to Vi to come on.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions