Join our server on Discord

A happy day for gamers.
Not really, no. I wanna do the same thing.

....bonus points for headshots!
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Dibs on the BFG!
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
Quote:The first violent game I remember playing was Duke Nukem 3D when I was 7. That game also faced controversy.

I think my love for dying characters was only fermented by Duke Nukem: Time to Kill for PS. It wasn't even my game, but god frying things with a Jet Pack was fun.

Quote:This is why there REALLY needs to be strict breeding laws.

Laws can be scapegoats, too.

And I was thinking of a related joke but I think it'll be too much and could wound sensitive minds. Instead, wait while I look up for something related to Phoenix Wright.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I have to say most of you don't know what you're talking about, you're all attacking the people that just don't know what "M' means, you're opinions are obviously biased due to your own like of games, guns, violence, etc..., and finally if you read ANY books on this matter, or if you have enough balls to actually stand up and say something, then you would have realized by now that it's an age-old psychology debate. Both sides having a lot of foundation. Furthermore, such debates have been well-backed and I have found they both have points, then again, I blame it all on huamn knowledge, the fact that we even felt a need to make such weapons make us ALL dumbasses, so please, don't blame others for idiocy. Also, what's ironic is I'd rather kill you people right now than the people who say those things.