Join our server on Discord

A happy day for gamers.
Hit the road Jack.

Yay, finally our mortal kombats, and devil may cries, and grand theft autos will be safe!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
You beat me to it...by like five hours :p. I'm happy about it, too!

My one request to all of you is this: if you absolutely MUST send Jack an e-mail to gloat, please refrain from doing so until after the October 25 when his disbarment actually occurs. He has a month to work with, and he's already proven himself to be an extremely snaky, sneaky bastard. People harassing him online will only strengthen his cause...until he's toast, that is. And then he's just another hysterical voice in a crowd of nobodies that no one is interested in listening to. ^^
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

While it's nice to see this idiot disbarred, was JT ever much of a threat to video games? Yes, he's been very vocal against Rockstar and other makers of M rated games, but most of his cases he made were either lost or were thrown out. Heck, he's been making ridiculous cases since the 80's. He got what was coming to him though and I'm happy about that.

Eh, whatever, later Jackie. Don't worry, FOX News and Glenn Beck still love you.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
This makes me remember about that episode in Boston Legal where they were against Barbies or something like that. It's so funny how people can actually go apeshit over toys for kids. I mean, I've lived through Mortal Kombat games all my life, and look at me! I'm perfectly normal. Even monkeys say it with their hands. I think.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
One Game Developer even went so far as to throw a party in celebration AND have a cake designed for the occasion.

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/20..._CAKE1.jpg

But yeah, it's good that he's getting disbarred. I mean, his sensationalist bullshit was throwing bad labels on good people. Not only that, but he has even called several people terrorists! People without any criminal history or intent.

DM Wrote:I mean, I've lived through Mortal Kombat games all my life, and look at me! I'm perfectly normal. Even monkeys say it with their hands. I think.

I vaguely remember playing it way back in the day.

The first violent game I remember playing was Duke Nukem 3D when I was 7. That game also faced controversy.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
Shame though, what are the webcomics going to fall back on now?
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Quote:Duke Nukem 3D when I was 7. That game also faced controversy.

I was playing Doom and good ol' Duke back in the day. I'm sane, just like a normal person. Thank goodness his time is up.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(09-27-2008 03:59 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: It's so funny how people can actually go apeshit over toys for kids.

It's called a scapegoat.

"My kid killed a man? Well it can't possibly be because of the fact that I'm neglectful and bought him a gun at the age of 2. IT HAS TO BE VIDEOGAMES!"

"My kid is bulimic? Well it can't be the fact that I'm always talking about my idol days and telling her she's a fat ugly cow. It has to be barbie!"

This is why there REALLY needs to be strict breeding laws.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well, idiots will always be like that.

"My son shot up a school? Well, it's not my fault! Sure, I recklessly left my semi-auto assault rifle on the table, and told my son constantly that the kids laughed at him because he was a loser, but it's not my fault! Blame the gun, which without human intervention, just sits there, and blame the videogames, which I foolishly used as substitute parenting! DON'T BLAME ME, IT'S THE VIDEOGAMES AND GUNS!"

People like that just piss me off.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Is it ironic that I want to kill people who say video games cause violence?
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.