Join our server on Discord

Wild Love (Lord Patamon/Matt Ishida)
Pearl blushes and smiles gently, letting out soft moans as he kissed her neck. "I love you so much too" she replied back between soft moans, and gently guides her tail to wrap itself around his tail.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
*Pearl's House*

The Wolf smiles and slowly pulls out of her and lays on his side and snuggles her closer and kisses her neck gently enjoying the moment. He smiles and cuddles her gently.

"Who would say that what started with fixing a table could end in a wonderful moment like this? certainly not me, but I'm glad it did happened" he said softly while kissing her shoulder tenderly
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
* Pearl's house *

Pearl murred louder and happily and smiled, a soft blush still crossing her cheeks. "I don't complain either that what it first started with fixing a table, ended up like this" she twitches ears happily. "I feel like I am the luckiest kitty in the world" she murmured adorably.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
*Pearl's house*

Dan smiled and continued kissing her shoulder tenderly. "Good to know you feel like that my love, I feel like I am the luckiest wolfie in the world" he said while caressing her hair gently.
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Pearl purred loud, her tail wagged around happily. "mhh and you know, I definately feel tired after this moment we just shared" she poked her tongue out cutely and she looked up at him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan smiled and caressed her body gently. "the kitty is tired? well I'm kind of tired too, guess a good nap is in order" he said playfully while kissing her lips softly
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Pearl murred as she returned the soft kiss and smiles. "yup yup" she replied to him and then yawned cutely, slowly closing her eyes while snuggling on him.

*Nanami's home*

Shiroi had been awake for a while now. He was still laid down next to Nanami, admiring her and gently caressing her cheek with his claw. She was so pretty in her sleep.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
*Pearl's house*

Dan smiled softly and snuggled her closer as he also fell asleep on what was the best sleep of his life

*Nanami and Dan's house*

Nanami murred and snuggled closer on Shiroi as she sleep, her tail swishing softly
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
*Nanami and Dan's house*

Shiroi smiled and then neared his maw to her neck and he sticks his lizard tongue out, running it softly yet teasingly against Nanami's neck.He loved to see her sleeping, that's true, but he couldn't help but tease her anyway.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
*Nanami and Dan's house*

The wolfess murred and moaned softly in her sleep, her tail swished softly. "Mmmmmnh...."
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions