Join our server on Discord

Wild Love (Lord Patamon/Matt Ishida)
Yup it's for me and Lord Patamon.

I don't quite remember where we left so x3

* Pearl's home *

Pearl snuggled herself on Dan's body, nearing her muzzle to his ear before purring softly yet seductively. She felt the luckiest kitty in the world for had the chancing of finding such wonderful mate.

*Dan's home*

Shiroi smiled and gently caresses Natami's cheek tenderly. "you sure you want to go any further my love? I don't want to do anything that you aren't yet ready for"
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: actually you remembered most of it hon, except that Dan and Pearl were still making love but lets work with what you put anyways ^^

IC:

*Pearl's house*

Dan held the beautiful female kitty close to him while murring feeling her purring on his ear, they already had a passionate lovemaking and yet both still seemed so alive. He smiled and kissed her lips deeply feeling the luckiest wolf in the world, his tail coiled around hers gently.

*Nanami and Dan's house*

Nanami blushed softly and smiled as she nodded laying fully on her back, her legs spread giving him full access as she looked at him lovingly.

"Yes, I'm sure, I want you my love, make me yours... make love to me..." she said in a soft yet seductive and lovingly voice while caressing his chest gently
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: whoops, sorry then n.n

IC:

*Pearl’s house *

Blushing gently, Pearl happily returned the deep and passionate kiss. She slowly guided her paws up to his back and gently caressing it, loving the feeling of his body so close to hers. “mhh”

* Nanami and Dan’s house *

Shiroi murred softly and then smiled as he gently got himself on top of her, his member gently prodding at her pink entrance. “well if you are sure then my love” he locked his lips with hers, moaning softly as he started to slip his member inside her love box.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
*Pear's house*

Dan kissed her desperately and passionately while holding her closer, his paws roamed her body in hungry yet gentle caresses. "Pearl... mmmnh... I love you... So deeply..." he said between kisses not wanting to end the moment.

*Nanami and Dan's house*

Nanami blushed darkly and arched her back a bit and moaned feeling Shiroi pushing his member in her wet and delicate pussy, she held on him tightly yet gently and kissed him passionately and full of love as she braced herself for what was comming next, she knew it will be a bit painful at first but she knew that it was all worth.
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
* Pearl's house *

Pearl swished her tail frantically behind her while moaning softly as she returned the desperate and passionate kiss. She then after a while broke the kiss, gasping softly for air and yet she smiled lovingly at him. "I love you too" she murmured sweetly.

* Dan and Nanami's house *

The dragon moaned softly in her mouth and kept slidding his member further inside until it then got stopped by her barrier. He gently held her close to him and slide his member almost all the way out, leaving only the head inside to then slide it all back inside her, gently breaking her hymen. "mhh"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
*Pearl's house*

Dan smiled and caressed her cheek gently as he licked her neck softly, his paws roamed her body gently as his tail swished softly.

*Nanami and Dan's house*

Nanami let out a soft yelp in pain as she held on him, a tear ran down her cheek as a bit of blood leaked out her pussy while moaning softly as she then kissed him to assure him it was okay.
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
*Pearl's house*

Moaning softly, Pearl blushes and looks up at Dan, smiling lovingly at him. "mhh.. I get the feeling you still want to go for another round" she giggled and runs her paw up and down his strong arm.

*Nanami and Dan's house*

Shiroi felt himself a bit nervous when he heard her yelp in pain but then he returned the kiss, deepening it gently as he then slipped his claws up and grasps her breasts, fondling them softly. "mhh.."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
*Pearl's house*

Dan smiled and kissed her chin softly, his paws cupped her soft breasts and his thumbs rubbed her nipples gently. "What makes you think that kitty?" he asked innocently, his tail swished happily.

*Nanami and Dan's house*

Nanami moaned softly in his mouth while kissing him back, her arms wrapped around his upper body and her paws caressed her back softly, her legs were spread wide giving him free movement in her pussy which was pulsating around his dick gently.
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
*Pearl's house*

"well maybe your seductive caresses gave me that impression" she giggled but then blushes and moans as he fondled and teased her nipples. she couldn't help but starting to feel wet between her legs once again.

*Nanami and Dan's house*

The white dragon moaned softly in her mouth while still kissing her, his claws kept on fondling her breasts and his member throbbed softly as it felt her pulsating walls around it. He then gently pulls his member slightly out, leaving only the head inside before diving his member all the way inside again, to the hilt. Breaking the kiss gently, he stared lovingly at her while starting to hump her softly. "mhh..h-how does it feel?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
*Pearl's house*

Dan smirked and kissed her softly. "Guess I'm too predictable then," he said still grinning. His nostrils caught her scent in the air again and he smirked more.

"And I see I'm not the only one in mood," he said as he ran a finger over her moist slit caressing it gently feeling it so wet and warm, his dick slowly was getting erect again as his arousal grew as he licked her left nipple softly.

*Nanami and Dan's house*

Nanami arched her back and moaned loud, her pussy getting wetter. "S-So good.... s-so amazing...." She said between moans and then she kissed him deeply as her tight pussy pulsated more around his dick hugging it tightly yet pleasingly.
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions