Join our server on Discord

Wild Love (Lord Patamon/Matt Ishida)
* Pearl's home*

Pearl couldn't help but let out loud moans, enjoying the feeling of his member so deep inside her moist folds. "mhh...ahhh...s-so good" she murmured softly, a deep blush crossing her cheeks.

*Nanami and Dan's home*

The white dragon softly returned the kiss and smiled lovingly at her. "I am so glad to know that you enjoyed it my love" he slowly coils his tail around hers.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
*Pearl's house*

Dan moaned softly as he finally pushed his dick all the way inside her and leaned down and started to kiss her back gently and softly, his paws cupped her breasts and squeezed them gently as he started to hump her softly and slowly just to make her enjoy the moment without any rush "nngh...."

*Nanami and Dan's house*

Nanami murred and snuggled on him and caressed him gently, the tip of her tail moving softly as it was coiled around his tail. "mmmnh.... I really loved it.... and I love you so much my handsome dwaggy" she said with a soft giggle, she was so happy for having found such handsome and caring boyfriend
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
*Pearl's house *

The feline female moaned softly yet blissfully. "mhh.. ahh s-so good" she murmured sweetly and purred happily, her moist inner walls gently gripping his member each time that it would go deep within her.

*Nanami and Dan's home*

"I love you too sweetheart" the white dragon chuckled gently and smiled. "perhaps you want to rest now.. no?" he asked softly, snuggling her against his muscled body.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
*Pearl's House*

The wolf picked up the peace of his thrusts, humping her deeper as he moaned louder and rubbed her nipples gently. "A-ahhh... nngh..!!" he leans downs and licks her neck gently

*Nanami and Dan's house*

Nanami murred enjoying his strong body snuggling her and she rested her head on his chest. "Mmmnh... yeah, some rest sure sounds good my love," she said softly and planted a soft kiss on his lips.

"Thanks for such wonderful moment," She said softly while caressing his chest gently.
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
*Pearl's House*

Pearl moaned in delight and breaths excitedly, her orgasm building up quickly. “hmm.. ahh f-faster” she pleaded between moans, her folds leaking a few drops of juices that start coating his member.

*Nanami and Dan's house*

“shh you don’t need to thank me. I enjoyed this moment too my love” he murred gently and smiles as he keeps her body closer to his. “you can sleep if you want. I won’t leave your side don’t worry” he planted a soft kiss on her lips.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
*Pearl's House*

The wolf complied and started to hump her faster and deeper moaning loud as he fondled her breasts hungrily and gently. "nnngh... a-ahhh..."

*Nanami and Dan's house*

Nanami blushed and returned the kiss as she smiled and caressed his chest gently. "Such caring dwaggy I have here" she said and giggled only to then yawn and snuggle on him gently.

"Actually sleeping sure sounds right, I love you Shiroi" She said as she slowly closed her eyes, her tail swishing softly as she fell asleep in the best sleep of her life since she had found a real love
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
*Pearl's House*

"I'm..I'm.." Pearl didn't have time to finish her sentence as she suddenly arches her back to the limits and moans loudly as she hits her second orgasm, releasing another wave of her juices, her body spasming.

*Nanami and Dan's house*

Shiroi watched Nanami for a few moments before then joining her. He gently rested his head near hers and snuggles her gently as he falls asleep too.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
*Pearl's house*

The wolf howled in pleasure feeling her walls clamping his dick and her juices coating it and then he slammed his dick deep inside her still howling in pleasure as he cummed hard filling her womb with a big load of wolfie seed while holding her closer and squeezing her breasts tightly yet pleasingly.

*Nanami and Dan's house*

The wolfess murred happily in her sleep as she enjoyed to be snuggled on the arms of her love, her tail wrapped around the dragon gently
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
*Pearl's house*

The feline female moaned blissfully, enjoying the feeling of his warm seed inside her love box. Her body spasmed for a while before her orgasm slowly dies down and then girl pants heavily for air. "mg..ahh...a-amazing."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
*Pearl's house*

The wolf murred and released the last of his seed in her womb as he caressed her breasts gently and kissed her neck softly, enjoying the amazing afterglow. "mmmnh... I love you so much Pearl... so much..." he said softly while conveying his feelings for her in the caresses.
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions