Join our server on Discord

The Danger City Lonely/Tigerlily RP
Lax sighed barely noticing the salmon which is now cold as it was untouched. "Damn it." He cursed snapping his fingers as if he lost a fish. "I almost thought we be close..."

["I'm a summoner, I can summon up a really mighty spirit but it does take a lot of energy out of me."] she closed her eyes and stick out her tongue. ["I don't kill my enemies, I injure them. However; I'm not always with my brother."]

WD finally finished the box of pocky and slept while they were in a conversation.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Meanwhile, Mitsuki is in the washroom, standingand lays her back against the door, still shocking from the kiss given by the werewolf. She didn't expect this would happen in just a few hors knowing each other. "...Why..he kiss me...and why I'm no longer feel nervous...?" She thought to herself with her paw on her chest, the tear still at the edge of her eyes. "...I'm not yet ready...to fell in love...or being loved...but...he's different from other males...and he's a nice guy..."

After a while of silence in the washroom, she stepped out and returned back to the dining table, resume eating the salmon with her face lowered a bit and stay in silence.

[i]"If you don't have an intention to kill, summon a normal spirit would do even it's not quite powerful to fight the demon. Skills and intelligency in fighting is the main factor to defeat them. From it, you can save lots of energy."] Ryo explained, looking to WD whos now in sleep. ["I guess your dragon's stomach is completely full."] He giggles.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"I'm sorry about the kiss earlier..." The grayish/bluish werewolf apologized staring at her; his smile still attached but more like a gentle smile. "If you don't mind..." Lax turned his head facing the moon. "My personality is the same when I was little, wild, immature, and careless. Well, I guess my maturity improved...but, I tend let things out of me and it's starting to be a habit of mines." he then chuckled after saying that.

["Oh....I see thanks for the offer."] smiled Jailen and giggled looking at WD as well. ["Yes he is very full. Oh by the way you wouldn't mind going to my room right? It's fun!"]
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Once Mitsuki finishes eating the salmon and heard his statement at the same sime, she slowly stood up and went closer to the werewolf, before giving a gentle hug from behind; a lovely warm hug like a mother always give to her children before made a mind contact with Lax. "...I don't know what to say, Lax...really...I don't know why I get this strange feeling..." She spoke in mind since her lips unable to say anything.

Ryo perked his ears up as heard the white leopard's statement, quickly make a mind contact with Jailen to avoid the green dragon hear their conversation. ["...I-It's really okay...? I mean...it kinda looks strange for a male entering female's room..."]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
The werewolf bore a satisfied smirk on his face as he felt Mitsuki's arms wrapped around his waist. He let her continue holding him longer, he doesn't want to seize the moment. 'Hmm, being a round cute girls is making me feel soft.' he closed his his eyes.

["You never been into a girl's room before? Wow! This is going to be your first time!] The summoner giggled a lot wilder than expected. ["However, you probably never been a faerie's room have you?"] Then suddenly a light glowing bunny eared jack squirrel appeared on Jailen's shoulders, no nose, but a red jewel ontop of it's head. "Queerrell!"
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Without herself realize, Mitsuki stucks out tongue and give a few soft licks on Lax's cheek with her arms still wrapping on his body. In just matter of second, she then broke the hugs and step back, blushing deeply. "...S-sorry...if I seems...to bother you..." She said softly.

["...W-well, you can say that...My friend tought me lots of things even I'nm just a homeless wolf."] Ryo rubbing the back of it's head, sweatdropping a little before saw the quirrel on Jailen's shoulder. ["..Uhmm...who's that?"] The wolf asked, pointing his finger to the squirrel.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"It's no problem my lady. It's no problem at all~" he smiled at her. " I don't really mind you giving me a couple of licks here and there. I just hope if I can do the same to you." Lax sheepishly chuckled.

["That's secret!"] Jailen winked at the yellow wolf and took his waist to meet her room. ["Be careful as you walk in!"] She smiled opening the door. As her room door opened her room has a patch of land but in a strange dimension as if it were floating in space.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"...I just can't resist..." Mitsuki then approaches Lax once again and giving another licks on his cheek, her paws rubbing his shoulder, still blushing deeply.

["O..oh okay."] Ryo follows Jailen to her room, wagging his tail behind. Once the door is opened, Ryo take a short view inside, not yet stepping his foot, then he take a step inside; his foot touches the ground.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Lax paused for a moment still thinking what he can do with Mitsuki. She is a strange girl, in a unique kind of way. He's not even sure if he can wrap his arms around her waist. Perhaps he could ask her like he says he can, like a proper gentlemen. "You don't mind if I can wrap my arms around you, do you?"

Then he falls down in the dimension. ["Ah! Be careful! Think your flying here!"] The faerie snow leopard shouted at Ryo.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The lavender wolf girl, stopped licking and looking into Lax's eyes in such a beautiful stare, smiling slightly with the blush still crossed her cheek. "...Sure, Lax...You can put your arms around me..." She said softly before continued licking his snout.

["Oh, goodness!"] Ryo quickly imagine himself flying so he able to stop falling more anf float in midair. After a wile, he manage to float himself. ["Ah, much better."]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds