Join our server on Discord

The Danger City Lonely/Tigerlily RP
This is an rp of Lonely Werewolf and me, noone else!

It was a dark cold night, where the streets are wonderfully clean. However; danger lurks during the cold fall of midnight. Lax the gunslinger grinned silently holding his two silver guns with a small wyvern next to him. "This is it, WD. We finally got him." He leered at the injured shadowy figure as it moaned feeling the acid of the holy bullets punctured his skin. The werewolf leaped out of the corner and aim it to the dark ghost. "Say good bye to my ass!"
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Meanwhile, not too far from the location where Lax are, a beautiful female purple wolf with long dark brown twin horsetail and the bells attached near the tip of each horsetail passing the park after battling one of the demons. Surprisingly, she didn't kill him, only weaken his power and injured his weak spot.

The female purple wolf is a very quiet furson and like to speak in low tempo, plus with her not-so-serious kind of expression.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
A huge sound of explosion was heard from the scene. The black spirit was destroyed and bits of pieces were left all over. "Way to go boss! You defeated the possessed ghost!" the writing dragon cheered at the werewolf.

The greyish/bluish werewolf chuckled but, his ears perked and started to sniff the air. "Hmm....I smell a female..." he said with a sly.

"Another girl?" the green dragon groaned. "C'mon your always picky about choosing a girl."

"A cute one that is, two long brown hair, with bells." He smiled holding up a finger. "Also lavender colored fur, that doesn't seemed to clash against my fur."

"Hoo...boy.." WD sighed.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The female lavender wolf stopped at the roadside near the traffic light before pressing the button to activate the pedestrian crossing. Even though there's less car in midnight, rules is still the rules unless the unexpected event which allows her to break the rules. The midnight breeze waving her mid-long fur, hair and horsetail, making the bells release a soft chime.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Should I follow the fresh trail of a girl?" The werewolf asked to his sidekick.

"Oi you finished the job already and now your starting girl hunting!?!" the small dragon growled at him. "C'mon I'm hungry! I wanted to get enough energy for translating that strange kitty cat!"

"I'll buy tong yin for the both of you, will that be much of a service?" Lax replied still grinning at the frustated green dragon. "With black sesame seeds inside."

"...." The dragon stared at him for a moment and then sighs in defeat. "Okay okay you win!"

The sleazy uniformed werewolf smiled and running hastily to catch up the female wolf.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Once the pedestrian light turns green, the female lavender wolf crossing the road, passing through in front of few cars that stopped and stepped her foot to the other side of the walking path. She could feel someone is following her, and surely is not the demon but she's aware if that person is in disguise.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
The furry gunslinger finally found her, his sharp yellow eyes began to gleam against the moonlight. His mouth made a wide grin as he saw how beautiful but, innocent looking girl. The greyish/bluish werewolf then laid on his back watching her behind the corner with the green dragon behind him.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Sensing there's something is going a little bit wrong, the female lavender wolf occasionally looking back, see if someone is following her even though she knew someone did tailing her. She walks again in slow pace towards her place as kept on monitoring the person by her senses.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Hmm I think she's sensing me." The gunslinger exclaimed as he's hiding the background and followed her again as she's moving on.

"Okay since she knows your here let's call it quits then." The dragon then tries to fly the opposite direction but got his wings pulled and ended up going with Lax instead. "Hey!"

"Too late." He smiled still holding his friend as he stalked on Mitsuki.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Before the wolf girl walking to the right, a huge demon appeared in front of her with long sharp claws and sharp teeth. Mitsuki take a few steps back while her crystal-shiny purple eyes monitoring the demon's movement. Based on her emotionless expression, she seems not afraid since she already facing lots of different demons. This would be a good method to show the person who's tailing her not to mess with her.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds