Join our server on Discord

The Danger City Lonely/Tigerlily RP
"No thank Jailen. She actually taught me how." He smiled widely as he saw her eating it sparingly. "Oh...you got something on your cheek." he lied but he couldn't help licked her cheek.

["Yep another girl."] Jailen sighed. ["I don't see why he won't let me see any other guys when he gets too!" her cheeks puffed as she began to pout.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mitsuki surprised a bit as feeling his soft tongue licks he cheek and blushing deeply, her nervousness strikes again. "...T-Thank you...Lax..." She said in gaps, lowering her head a bit trying to hide her cute blushing face while still eating the salmon dish slowly.

Ryo giggles cutely seeing her expression. ["Maybe he really cares about you...and may don't want the male taking an advantage on you."] He said before continued. ["Now, you have what you wish to do; meeting with a guy, like me."]
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
The werewolf chuckled, "I guess I really make you this nervous." parting away he started going back to eating again.

["Why don't you stay here! I really want to keep a guy like you!"] said Jailen excitedly. Then the green dragon coughed.

"ANYTHING BUT THAT! the WD shouted.

["Awww....but I want him to stay..."] The snow leopard whined as she started holding his furry hands.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"....I'd like to get rid of my nervousness...when a male getting closer to me..." Mitsuki answer in soft tone, the blush and nervousness still strikes her. "...And I don't know the reason...why I feel so nervous..."

The cream-coloured wolf blushes lightly, feeling Jailen's soft paws grasping his hands. ["..It's okay, Jailen...Plus I don't want your brother make an instant assumption and blames you because of me..."] Ryo gently placed and caressing her hands. ["I'm a wild and homeless wolf anyway...We can meet again anytime..."]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Lax finished his salmon and then get up and gotten really close to her. "Lemme help you with that shall I?" he smiled softly leaning closer to give her a kiss.

["Oh c'mon! The least very thing he can do is kill you!"] Jailen laughed while she swing his hands around playfully.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mitsuki surprised even more and widens eyes as Lax's lips made a contact with her lips, kissing her just before she grab another pieces of salmon. The nervousness still strike her body, but slowly she became calm; her eyes midclosed and the chopsticks fall from her grip, lost in the kiss. "..W-why...? What's of this...strange feeling....? I'm no longer feel nervous..." She thought to herself, still lost in the kiss.

["Hehe, I bet your brother is a strong man."] Ryo bring his tail on his lap and caressing it while the tip swishing playfully. ["Well, since I was here...anything you want me to do..?"]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Lax smiled through his kiss, he could feel that she was nervous for a while but lost it as soon he kissed her. He didn't know why however; he slowly put his arms around her waist not deepening their kiss further as he's trying to make her get used to the bliss. 'I didn't plan to get this far to her, but oh well.'

["Yes he is, I hope he able to defeat the demon he always told me about!"] laughed Jailen. ["But I want to help him too....since I'm a summoner."]
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mitsuki in the other hand, really wants to push Lax away from her, but the kiss makes her hands feel immobilized. A small tears appear at the edge of her lavender ayes, seeming like it's not a tear of cry. Her nervousness were no longer there, only her heart beats in medium-pace.

["I'm a demon hunter too, Jailen"] Ryo wiggle the tip of his soft furry tail, hs eyes still looking to Jailen. [Sound too good to be true?"]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Lax sense the other feeling, then he parted. "I'm sorry." He lowered his head. "I didn't mean to kiss you out of nowhere." He let a small smile appeared. More like a guilty kind of smile. "Maybe I should ask you for permission either that...I guess I went a little too fast."

Jailen giggled at Ryo. ["He's a gunslinger a hunter for hire, not necessary a demon hunter. He kills bad guys for a reason. But I'm not like him."]
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mitsuki didn't have a look to Lax, instead of looking to the half salmon left on the dish with her fingers on her lips before she stood up slowly "...Excuse me for a while..." The lavender female wolf then leaves the dining table before take a step to the bathroom without saying anything.

["I see. Maybe it relates to his past times."] Ryo's eyes looking to the green dragon which still eating Pocky. ["I usually fight with the demon who trying to create chaos or messing up with me. What about you, Jalien?"]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds