Join our server on Discord

The Danger City Lonely/Tigerlily RP
"Nah just wait it to heat the whole salmon up, you don't want to eat it raw do you?" Lax joked sitting next to her. He wanted to have his hand wrapped around his waist, but he doesn't want to go too far. She seemed very nervous and he may be a werewolf, but he doesn't like too force girls that may make them cry. "You seemed awfully nervous...and I'm very sorry if my present here makes you uncomfortable."

["Oh..."] The snowy leopard smiled. ["Do you want to come in to have fresh tea?"] Then out of no where a tea kettle pop onto Jailen's hands.

The green dragon blinked he didn't noticed he also talked Chinese. He then cleared his throat and sighed in annoyance. "Just great..."
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mitsuki shooks her head gently, lifting a slight cute smile. "...That's okay, Lax...I don't mind about it..." She said slowly, the nervousness still striking her, but not very hard. "...Uhmm..how'd you got those scars...? ...I'm kinda curious..."

The cream wolf smile and nodded. ["Sure thing!"] With that, he climbs down from the roof to the window where the white cat popped out her head, slowly entering the condo. ["Sorry for the intrusion..."] He said, slowly getting himself straight, waving his long black hair.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Lax sighed softly, "A demon who killed just about everyone in the orphanage. I was the only one alive to witness it. At soon as he noticed me, he left me alone. I was enraged for what he has done; my friends, the poor children, the sisters. So I attack him head on." Then he smiled, "We probably know the result, he left scars on me. It was on my back for very long time, but I do know he's still alive just waiting for an opportunity. Not only that...I became the so called werewolf. I used to be human until I reached to my teens."

["Oh no problem!"] smiled Jailen. She doesn't want to think him as cute as she probably don't know if he can read thoughts or not. ["So where do you come from?"]

"Argh....Lax is going to kill me!" the dragon grumbled.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mitsuki lowering her ears as heard the sad story. The death of the orphanages do remembers the death of her little sister due to selfishness of herself. "...I do heard those stories on online news...and I really feel sorry..." She met both of her paws, her vision take a glance to Lax. "...In my sister's case...the demon kidnap and use my sister as a hostage...because of something that I've done to one of the demon's member...They're in groups...I refuse to do what they're say...and I think of something to release my sister from their grasps...But because of my foolish mistake...they end up killing my sister..." She stopped, trying to hold her sadness.

["I came from nowhere...I'm a homeless wolf and live like other normal wild wolf."] Ryo smiles as take a seat on the floor, his fluffy tail wagging happily before looking to the dragon. "May I know your name, cute little dragon?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Again I must apologized. I didn't mean to bring that story up..." The werewolf then perked his ears and headed towards kitchen. He opened the lid then the sweet smell of salmon went through his nose. "Well I think it's dinner time." Lax smiled once more.

"Shush! I may look cute but, your in big trouble mister! In fact both of you are when Lax find out your here!" The green dragon growled.

["Hmmm...what will get you to be quiet? Oh I'll produce any food you want if you keep your mouth shut."] The snow leopard grinned with a mischievous look on her face.

"A-a-anything?" The WD eye's went wide. "WAIT YOUR abusing your powers you know!" Then he gave a second thought. "Um...pocky! 20 boxes of them! No transfat since I'm on a diet!

Jailen smiled and then she snapped her fingers and then 20 boxes of pocky fall from the ceiling.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The lavender female wolf slowly stood up and walk towards the dining table before taking a seat on the chair while her nose sniffing the aroma. "Mnn..smells good...I can't wait to taste of it..." Mitsuki cheered, wagging her tail behind.

Ryo meanwhile entertained the dragon's action once a bunch of Pocky box fall from the ceiling, turning his face to Jailen. ["Let me introduce myself...I'm Ryo, and may I know your name..?] He asked before added. ["...And who's Lax? Is he your brother?"]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
The werewolf chuckled and placed the dish in the middle and another dish at her side. He pulled out of the knife and fish in half and placed it on her side of the dish. He couldn't but licked the knife's blade against his tongue. "Hmm yep it's certainly taste great."

["My name is Jailen. This is WD my writing dragon or the translator one at that."] She giggled. ["Yesh, my brother is Lax. Even though he's a wolf, he adopted me as his sister when I was 12 years old. He's 28 now!"] She laughed.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mitsuki couldn't help from looking at him licking the knife, before looking down to the dish. "...You forget to bring the chopsticks over, Lax... We can't start eating without it..."

["I see. Jailen, what a cute name you have, suitable with your cute face."] Ryo smiles cutely, slowly bowing his head. ["Nice to meet you, and I also hoping to meet your brother as well. I'm 7 years younger than him."]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Opps how forgive me for being rude." He gave a slight bow at her before looking through drawers. He pretty much look through many drawers sweating embarrassingly in front of Mitsuki. "Ah...finally." Lax smirked and plunk 2 chopsticks and handed it over to the lavender wolf.

Jailen eyes were wide opened. ["Your....21 years old!?! But you look rather young!"] She laughed. ["Oh you don't have to flatter me! Your cute too!"]

The writing dragon then pigs out from the box of pockys.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Thank you..." Mitsuki take the pair of chopstick from Lax and separate the sticks slowly before met both paws. "Itadakimasu..." ["Let's eat..."] With that, she pick the small piece of the fish and put it in her mouth to take a taste, murring softly. "Mnnrr...It taste delicious, Lax... You really good in cooking..." She commented as take another piece.

["I do look young...Most people presume that I'm aged 17 because of my appearance."] Ryo twitch his furry ears while blushing from the compliment, looking around and to WD eating pockys. ["Where's your brother..? Is he went out...?"]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds