Join our server on Discord

The Danger City Lonely/Tigerlily RP
Lax chuckled. "These aren't ordinary scars milady. More like a curse bound onto my back." As he entered in he smiled firmly as he went inside the room. "It's very nice, nicer than my apartment. My room is a complete mess."
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"...I see..." Mitsuki then enter the room and shut the door behind her before turning on the light. "...Thank you for the compliment...It's just a simple room...not really fancy..." She then walking closer to Lax, take a short look on his cute face. "...I'd like to taste your cooking, Lax..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Oh right right!" Lax immediately turned his neck and cough while hiding a embarrassed face. "Western or Chinese?" He asked with a toothy grin on his face. "Don't asked why, my sister kept bothering me to learn it."

Jailen pouted at her couch. The chinese snow leopard really dislike being alone. Well WD is here but, she doesn't like being the only big figure. "Ho goy-a....." ["I'm very bored!"] she said with a sigh. Plus WD is eating one of the chinese take out food.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The lavender female wolf smiles slightly, thinking of which style she wants to try. "...Since I already try Western and Japanese, I'd like to try the Chinese dish..." Mitsuki blush innocently, placing her paw on her chest. "..There lots of stuff at the kitchen and in the freezer...You can use anything..."

Meanwhile, a black figure is laying on the rooftop of the house, staring into the moonlit sky with a sigh, seeming like he can't shut his female-looking eyes to get some sleep.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Why are you blushing so much?" The werewolf slyly asked her as he held her chin. "Is it because of me or your not used to having guys here?"

Jailen sense a presence coming from her condo. She then walked silently, and begin pressing her back against the wall as she's trying to find out who's on the roof.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mitsuki blushes deeply once she felt his paw on her chin, slowly midclose her beautiful eyes and avoid an eye contact with his so she wouldn't feel nervous so much. "...I-it's not that...I'm just...uhmm..h-how to say...you look cute..."

Ryo, the cream-coloured wolf swishing his furry tail and gently tapping the roof, still sighing and trying to get some sleep. "Oh, goodness...Stupid me by acepting my friend's challenge." He refer to an event where his friend inviting him to drink some coffee. Ryo reject the offer because he heard someone said that coffee taste weird, but his friend says it taste delicious. Without thinking much, he drink the coffee and end up leaving a side effect; unable to sleep for whole day.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Lax smiled softly and then he head out towards the kitchen to cook dinner. He then took out some ingredients, a salmon fish, onions, and garlic. Then he searched in the cabinet, and take out garlic salt, sugar, fish oil, and soy sauce.

The white cat smiled and then open the window to have her head pop out. "Hello!"
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"...I feel nervous too much...everytime he's getting closer to me..." She thought to herself while taking a seat on the sofa at living room, slowly untie her horsetail and bells, letting her long hair hanging free while waiting for Lax finish the cooking.

Ryo's ears perked up as heard someone saying hello. He then crawls down to the edge of rooftop and show his face with long black hair which reach to his shoulder, before his eyes spotting the female white cat. "...Oh, hello."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
The steam of a frying pan was heard, Lax satay the fish a couple of times before adding soy sauce, garlic, and onions in it. Then he flip the fish a for a moment and then add water. He then covered the frying pan and then headed to the living room. The werewolf gaze at her; looking at her not her body just her eyes. He couldn't help but smile, however; he did noticed how very nervous she is.

"WAH! Ngou mo geen gol yen cho juu shun been a!" ["Wow! I never have any visitors that are from the roof!"] The chinese snow leopard cheered gratefully as her ears perked up. Her fairy like wings then changes into a striking appearance. The antenna's upon her head dangle a couple of times. ""Heehee thum juee a ngou sui sui hoi sum sometimes!" ["Heehee, sorry I tend to get excited sometimes!"]

The green dragon slapped his head and appeared behind her, "Jeez you need to stop talking to strange people who doesn't know what you say!"
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mitsuki meanwhile still waiting for Lax to finish his cooking, sitting on the sofa while reading the manga to reduce her nervousness. Despite her calm in batthe and very polite attitudes, she easily getting nervous everytime getting closer to any male which acts nice to her. The lavender female wolf then notices Lax staring to her, slowly lifts her head and take a short glance before her eyes looking to other side, blushing. "...A-Already done cooking...Lax...?"

Ryo raises his eyebrow in confusion, trying to get what she's actually talking. After a moment recognizing the pronounciation, she smile and replied in Chinese; ["Someone has their own abilities to come from anyplace, even from the rooftop."] The femboy-looking wolf said in soft tone before continued. ["That's okay. I used to meet somebody like you."]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds