Join our server on Discord

The Danger City Lonely/Tigerlily RP
"Aren't you going to call your little sister?" The green dragon poked him by the shoulders.

"Oh, that..." The werewolf laughed nervously and handed WD the cellphone. "You know what to do."

"Right..." the dragon sighed and dial the phone to the chinese snow leopard. "Hello? Yes this is WD...um...Lax won't be coming over. Yes. Lax can I not-?" The dragon stared at Lax.

"Yes as always, you have to be there with her and you know Victor doesn't know Chinese." Lax gave him the glare. "Now do you want your tong yin or no?"

"Fine, I'll be there Jailen." Then with that green writing dragon then tossed the cellphone to Lax and then poof he disappeared.

"Sorry about that. My sister sometimes needs attention...especially a high school sister that is." The gunslinger laughed jokingly.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mitsuki standing in silent for a while as the dragon making a calls, listening from their conversation. Then the dragon ends up the call and vanished, probably returning home. "...Better than sorry..." She spoke while lowering her head and ears a bit, taking a steps to he apartment.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"What's wrong?" The werewolf got closer, he pull his arm over to her shoulders. "You seemed down rather, and don't lie about it either I'm a kind of guy who hate liars." He was trying to cheer her up about it, but at the same time he felt like he was intruding her privacy.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"No...it's not like that..." Mitsuki shooks head slowly before continued. "...I have a little sister before...and because of my selfishness...and attitudes... At the end...I lost her forever..." She said in slow pace and low tone, do not want to change the current mood.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Your not the only one who lost your love ones..." The werewolf then suddenly turned to face the moon. "Everyone loses a love one but, I'm a person who moves on. If I continued grieving someone I lost, I'm sure that my love ones won't be happy to see me sad." Then he turned back to Mitsuki. "I'm pretty sure your not alone. Since your sister is always there with you when things get bad."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mitsuki nodded slightly before lifting her head and looking to Lax with a small smile on her pretty face. "...Yeah...after my sister gone...it changes my personality and attitudes to a better one...even though it makes people hard to understand my personality..." The lavender female wolf then stopped as they arrived and stepped in, entering the lift and push the button labeled '9'.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Heh, you don't mind taking off my coat do you? Sometimes my coat gets hot." Lax pulled his ruffle collar feeling rather uncomfortable having it around his neck. "Not that I don't like it that is."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The female wolf blushes a little, slowly lowering her head a little so she can hide her blush. "S-Sure...I don't mind..." She said, wagging her furry tail slowly.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Thank you." The werewolf calmly smiled as he pulled his ruffle collar neck to loosen the tightness and then he took off his entire coat. His back was covered with deep scars, his eyes sighed in relief. He like his coat but even though it was a cold night it sometimes make him feel edgy around women. "If my scars are bothering you. I'm very sorry, it's from along time ago when I was a lad."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"...Scars...?" Mitsuki perked her ears up and quickly searching for the scars on Lax's body. "...God...you got lots of deep scars...I need to treat you...." After a while, the lift stopped and the door opened. "...Come..." Mitsuki stepped out and went forward to her apartment. Once she arrived, she use her eyes to unlock the security system which currently used to replace the older security system. With a warm slight smile, she offered Lax entering first. "Don't be shy...and make yourself comfortable..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds